No announcement yet.

Fuk this snow, fo real!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuk this snow, fo real!

Just spent 20 minutes trying to uncover my car just to fail badly of getting out. The bull**** is way above my tire. I was ready to get this bull**** day started and now I can't do anything and I'm bored. This has been the worst winter in a long ass time. I can't remember before this year the last time I couldn't go to work because of snow and just this year I've had to do it 3 times.

Do you live near Michigan?

That's what i like about the US they have proper seasons.. it's actually very hot in summer and lots of snow in the winter. Not like ****ty england were we have 2 weeks of summer

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
      Do you live near Michigan?

That's what i like about the US they have proper seasons.. it's actually very hot in summer and lots of snow in the winter. Not like ****ty england were we have 2 weeks of summer
      Yeah, I live in Michigan. Indeed we get all 4 seasons and it's beautiful here, especially in the fall, but this snow has got to go. This year the snow has been brutal.

Comment

My family now lives in Richland Michigan and i went over there to study last year for a bit.. i thought the snow was crazy back then

Was on the long ass roads you have and the traffic was like 5mph slipping all over the place. When people ask me were my family are in America and i go Michigan near detroit they are like ohhhh isn't that a bad place. But Michigan is a real nice place imo if i could would move there for good

Never went to Detroit though so can't comment properly on that

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
          My family now lives in Richland Michigan and i went over there to study last year for a bit.. i thought the snow was crazy back then

Was on the long ass roads you have and the traffic was like 5mph slipping all over the place. When people ask me were my family are in America and i go Michigan near detroit they are like ohhhh isn't that a bad place. But Michigan is a real nice place imo if i could would move there for good

Never went to Detroit though so can't comment properly on that
          That's pretty cool. Richland is on the other side of the state, kind of far from Detroit(couple hours) but tbh that side gets more snow than the east side of the state. Imagine if you lived in the upper peninsula though. People put doors on their second floor because the snow gets that high.

As for Detroit if you go to another state and say you're from there people look at you funny. It has a bad rep but other than Detroit and Flint, Michigan is a really nice place to live. People are very prideful about being from Detroit or Michigan. We don't have fancy cities like NYC or LA or glamorous things but we have enough to stay happy.

Comment

haha we got like 1in of snow

How it went from being 62 like 3 days ago to snow now is beyond me...

Glad weather is getting better now steady 40s atm

Comment

My truck is covered but that's not really a problem. The problem is that the fucking plow came along and pushed a wall about 4ft tall infront of it.....

Comment

Yea. We got up to 72 on friday. Now these hoes are callin for 5 inches of snow. ****in bull*****. I just got my car straightened out. Rims cleaned, paint washed, insides vacumed the whole nine. Now I gotta go through this ***** all over again.

Comment

Working...
                X