Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Hope The Country Gets Behind Joshua For Ruiz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
    I've been trying to tell you people that Joshua took a dive in this fight with a rematch it keeps his name relevant.deontay been stealing all the attention with the Ortiz fight and Tyson and breezy fight.and with deontay and Tyson fully booked Joshua has no one to really fight to keep his name relevant other then creating drama with Ruiz with a rematch.watch how easy this rematch will be for Joshua
    I don't want to believe you are right but I have to admit it is not an impossibility. If you are right then heavyweight boxing is about on par with Professional wrestling.

Comment

If you literally think Joshua took a dive in loosing to Ruiz, you should change your name from "Giant_King" to Giant_Dummy. Can you imagine how someone driving a Bugatti loosing a race to someone in a Nissan Altima would feel. How can you explain to friends that kind of loss- out of pride.That's the equivalent to Joshua loosing to Ruiz.
      In my opinion I dont think he took a dive, I think he underestimated Ruiz. Along with poor stamina. Joshua could have taken a dive against anyone other than Ruiz.
      Last edited by OPS; 06-04-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
        I've been trying to tell you people that Joshua took a dive in this fight with a rematch it keeps his name relevant.deontay been stealing all the attention with the Ortiz fight and Tyson and breezy fight.and with deontay and Tyson fully booked Joshua has no one to really fight to keep his name relevant other then creating drama with Ruiz with a rematch.watch how easy this rematch will be for Joshua
        I hate to say it but I think you might be right here as I suspected this as well. We all know the Fury-wilder fight was also a set up to be a draw but now Hearn has stolen their thunder with this rematch that will have the world watching. Yes I also agree Joshua will easily win this time and it will also encourage the others like Wilder to risk fighting him thinking he will be easy.
        Last edited by Robertthebruce; 06-04-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I don't know....I get bored with all this nationalism. I'm from the US, but I cheer on plenty of foreign fighters. I don't get behind a fighter just because he's from the USA. The only time I favor a fighter because of location, it's because they are from Chicago or Detroit where I grew up. Even then, it still has to be a fighter I like for their style.

Comment

Why would the Country get behind him after being humiliated by a flabby little fat Mexican on U.S. soil. I turn my back to him. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              I don't know....I get bored with all this nationalism. I'm from the US, but I cheer on plenty of foreign fighters. I don't get behind a fighter just because he's from the USA. The only time I favor a fighter because of location, it's because they are from Chicago or Detroit where I grew up. Even then, it still has to be a fighter I like for their style.
              Beside the Olympics and things, where the country is the team, I don't let nationality carry any weight. Now some of these posters will try to drag me into it. Where is Syd?speaking of.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                Detroit has the tigers, pistons, and red wings

Northhampton has the Saints in Rugby

Cibao has the agilas..you could root for teams by city in all sports, in boxing? The fighters country, it is not hard to understand

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Beside the Olympics and things, where the country is the team, I don't let nationality carry any weight. Now some of these posters will try to drag me into it. Where is Syd?speaking of.
                  Syd is either taking hearns ***** out his ass, or washing his bottom lip off from Ajokes satchel stank

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    If it's held in the U.K. Then DAZN just may want to take a pass on that one because hardly anyone will be watching stateside during that time of the day. Streaming an online media video matinee pay per view type of fight is risky on a Saturday afternoon.
                    WTH are you talking about?! Joshua is not only under DAZN contract but he's the second biggest star on their platform, second to Canelo. There's no "passing" on Joshua after already spending multimillions on him. Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                      Brit love their losers. He’ll be knighted soon.
                      AJ vs David price, in uk battle of the century!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X