Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you people now APOLOGISE to AJ now the truth has come out??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you people now APOLOGISE to AJ now the truth has come out??

Now the truth has come out that AJ had the WORST camp possible for a fighter and also had a panic attack just minutes before the fight, will all those who criticised him now apologise? You all went OVER THE TOP with ur criticisms.

It’s a miracle he even lasted a round!

Even with everyone that happened he Still went in there and knocked Ruiz on his ass and nearly won the fight!

Wilder or fury has this bad camp and also panic attack would they look as good as AJ looked?

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    Now the truth has come out that AJ had the WORST camp possible for a fighter and also had a panic attack just minutes before the fight, will all those who criticised him now apologise? You all went OVER THE TOP with ur criticisms.

Even with everyone that happened he Still went in there and knocked Ruiz on his ass and nearly won the fight!

Wilder or fury has this bad camp and also panic attack would they look as good as AJ looked?
    A panic attack? Lol. WTF was he afraid of? How is that a legitimate excuse? Come on bro.

Comment

No, AJ has a team who manages his career. He need to fire all those guys including Matchroom and get himself a whole nother crew.

Comment

Apologize for him being a weak ass mental midget with serious defensive flaws.And no im not a big wilder fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post

Are you fuking retarrded?

Boxing is a mental sport. If you have panic attacks before a fight you dont have the mind of a champion. Its mental weakness. Its no different than the physically weak jaw that AJ has. Boxing is not just a physical sport, its a game of chess as well. If AJ gets panic attacks vs a major underdog, it means he sucks as a boxing champion.

Comment

I will admit that I didn't like the look on his face during the introductions. He looked like he was unsure of himself. The same look Tyson had before the Douglas fight. No sort of intensity or focus.

Comment

Did he have a panic attack before Wlad and Whyte hurt him too?

Nope. And he didn’t have one at the weekend either. He just had an opponent that didn’t let him off the hook.

Comment

They have nothing to apologise for especially those fake fans that turned on him.

But I'd say I've a new found respect for some of the Wilder fans who didn't turn on him and urged him to get his belts back and get back on track.

The worst ones are the Fury fans who're mostly white Brits, most of them showed their true colours and how much of closet racists they're. I was reading the Guardian and Daily Mail yesterday and I saw comments from people calling big stiff from Nigeria, lol.

Comment

A panic attack? Panic attacks last for about 10mins. He’s been fighting in front of 90k people but all of a sudden had a panic attack in a fight against a guy who took the fight on short notice

Comment

hahhaahahahaha no dude,Lomachenko torn his Labrum in the second round fighting against the champion in his first fight moving up a division, he didn't loose or quit or wine, he man'd up and got the job done, this is fighting, this is boxing,wtf talking about apologising,what is this,gtfoh with that emotional nonsense,apologizing lol i don't have menstrual cycles

Comment

Working...
                    X