Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn is Firm: Wilder Doesn't Deserve 50-50 For Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    my thoughts are..... that you are just another excuse-making muppet.....

you are the same excuse-making muppet that you (rightly) accuse Golovkin fans of being

the difference between us is..... I always keep it 100% real, no matter whether I like the fighter or not

this is the situation.....

1) Joshua blatantly avoided that fight on at least TWO occasions in 2018..... that is a fact, and nothing will change that fact

2) Wilder has moved on..... he does not give a shlt about Joshua, and he does not give a shlt about that fight..... after all of the lowballing, pen-losing, and lies..... he will re-enter negotiations, but only on his terms..... which is exactly how you should treat a party who has PROVEN themselves disingenuous

3) imho, he is only worth 40% (at MOST)..... but I am not stupid/knowledgeable enough to tell a grown man what he should do with his career..... that is what Haymon/Espinoza/Finkel are for..... and I would trust any of those guys over the team who offered me 12m, if I was Wilder

4) imho, he should accept 35%..... but I am not stupid enough to..... (see #3, you get the drift)

5) you will NEVER need to remind me what I have said..... which is one of the advantages of ALWAYS keeping it real

you are doing EXACTLY the same thing for Joshua, that you criticize Golovkin fans for doing for him

also.....

my opinion on what Wilder should accept, is completely irrelevant..... because, FACT: Wilder accepted their 15m lowball, and they still REFUSED to sign..... so, it does not matter what Wilder accepts if the other party have no intention of fighting..... and Wilder no longer cares to find out, he has moved on
    excellent post....as most of yours usually are

these guys cant come to grips with certain things....they want people to act like hearn didnt jerk wilders whole team around for many months....they want people to ignore, forget or just plain deny that ever happened....but IT DID happen....

hearn made insulting offers(now proven by what DAZN has offered)...and they just downright insulted respected managers with childish namecalling....

and wilder and his people are on their own **** now.....it was basically what floyd did after arum jerked him around ...he said "fugg it i aint chasin these guys around anymore when they ready to be real theyll let me know".....and thats what wilder is doing....hes not playing their BS

wilder has made his stance clear...and when AJs side is ready to meet those terms they will do so...

its hard for these guys to swallow though......they were so certain they were so above wilder......they had wilder ready to go for 12.5 million....and now they are realizing that wilder is going to make out just great when the time comes....
    Last edited by Curt Henning; 04-01-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      theres probably nobody in the HW division with the ability to "negate that sole weapon" better than fury....and he was on the canvas twice.....and looked like he might be done for the 2nd time.....

and that 39 year old guy still doesnt have any of the other top HWs lining up to fight him despite the fact thats hes seen good exposure on the showtime network over the last couple of years

so thats a big "IF" as you stated....

espinoza doesnt have to mention any "huge contract" encompassing other fights....if brezeale beat wilder on DAZN he wasnt going to be getting no 40 mil to fight AJ next lol....thats just fantasy......all wilder has to do is take care of the brezeale business, like he would have had to do anyway, and hes in no different position.....he can go to AJ and try to make a fight...he can go to fury also......wilder just has to win and the business/money fights will come because there is a demand for them

trust this...finkel, haymon and espinoza are much smarter than any of us...theyve done deals we will never get a whiff of...they have had success we can only dream of.....wilder is happy and confident in them.....no reason to believe the armchair quarterbacks(us) should believe we know better than them
      You're missing the fact that those two still gave Wilder hell. And Fury had him holding on for dear life after he got up from the canvas and caught Wilder with a left hook. Finkle, Haymon and Espinoza know the business better than you and I to be sure. But more simply, they don't want to lose the only HW champ that they have. Do you know whether the DAZN offer was contingent on Wilder winning every fight? Smart money might say yes, but we don't know. In order for Deontay to become a $100 + million fighter, he's going to need (and win) bigger fights than a regular Showtime bout with Breazeale. And you know damned well he won't get $20 million to fight him from Showtime, which is at least what he would have had in a loss on DAZN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        excellent post....as most of yours usually are

these guys cant come to grips with certain things....they want people to act like hearn didnt jerk wilders whole team around for many months....they want people to ignore, forget or just plain deny that ever happened....but IT DID happen....

hearn made insulting offers(now proven by what DAZN has offered)...and they just downright insulted respected managers with childish namecalling....

and wilder and his people are on their own **** now.....it was basically what floyd did after arum jerked him around ...he said "fugg it i aint chasin these guys around anymore when they ready to be real theyll let me know".....and thats what wilder is doing....hes not playing their BS

wilder has made his stance clear...and when AJs side is ready to meet those terms they will do so...

its hard for these guys to swallow though......they were so certain they were so above wilder......they had wilder ready to go for 12.5 million....and now they are realizing that wilder is going to make out just great when the time comes....
        You're trying to draw a parallel between Floyd and Deontay, but it will never work. I'm not even a Floyd fan, but he was an infinitely better boxer than Wilder will ever be in his wildest dreams. See what I did there?

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 round fight View Post
          Hearn is smart. He's not ready for Aj to get ktfo yet so he stalls negotiations.
          Yeah. Your guy has shat his panties and is taking ducking to a whole new level.
          Wilder will never fight Joshua, because he is a loudmouth coward. Joshua on the other hand, is cool and calm, and will knock f%$k out of Wilder if ever Deyonce grows a set of plums.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            You're trying to draw a parallel between Floyd and Deontay, but it will never work. I'm not even a Floyd fan, but he was an infinitely better boxer than Wilder will ever be in his wildest dreams. See what I did there?
            Yeah, but was Floyd as big a draw / sell out as the Alabama guy? (Sorry, I forget his name).

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
              Yeah, but was Floyd as big a draw / sell out as the Alabama guy? (Sorry, I forget his name).
              Dude, he was at one time the highest paid athlete in the world. Oh, you're just messing with me. I see what you did there.

Comment

You're missing the fact that those two still gave Wilder hell. And Fury had him holding on for dear life after he got up from the canvas and caught Wilder with a left hook. Finkle, Haymon and Espinoza know the business better than you and I to be sure. But more simply, they don't want to lose the only HW champ that they have. Do you know whether the DAZN offer was contingent on Wilder winning every fight? Smart money might say yes, but we don't know. In order for Deontay to become a $100 + million fighter, he's going to need (and win) bigger fights than a regular Showtime bout with Breazeale. And you know damned well he won't get $20 million to fight him from Showtime, which is at least what he would have had in a loss on DAZN.
                money talks...if the DAZN deal was as good and as solid as AJs fans want it to sound than wilder would have taken it...hes secure and happy with the people he has and what they plan for him...thats all that matters....but the hearn "fans" and hearn himself want you to believe that haymon as all his guys under some magic spell...lol...and thats just pure fantasy....

gave wilder hell eh? ortiz went down 3x...how many times did wilder go down?

fury went down twice....how many times did wilder go down....

so youre telling me these guys gave them hell but in two fights ive got the other guy going down 5x and wilder not a single time....sounds to me like wilder gave ortiz hell.....and he may have given fury a glimpse of actual hell...hence why fury made a move to avoid immediate rematch

he will need more than brezeale to get 100 mil...but that was always the plan....he was chasing a fury rematch...and he knows the AJ fight will happen....all he has to do is keep winning.....i dont understand your point there and your pov....he is going to have to fight fury and aj to see 100 mil but to get it from dazn he was gonna have to fight AJ twice.....i think wilder has always intended on fighting AJ at least once anyway......so im not really understanding your point....wilder cant make 100 mil without fury or AJ regardless.....you act as if those fights CANT get made now....they can

Comment

again....i dont understand your point...im drawing a parallel in saying that floyd was played with by arum a few times before floyd gave up and decided he wasnt gonna chase the fight and he was gonna wait till they were ready to come to him

thats what has happened with wilder....hearn jerked him and his people around for a couple of rounds of pretend negotiations which they never intended to fight...wilder has decided that hell let the public pressure/demand mount and when theyre ready theyll come to him with a good deal...wilder has made his stance clear so when theyre ready to make a deal that makes the most money for everyone wilder will be ready...he isnt going to chase him anymore...wilder already agreed to take 12.5 and as you can see hes worth more than that now....

pointing out floyds skills and wilders skills is pointless....again...you seem to make points of no relevance.....wilder is infinitley more exciting than PPV floyd was....wilder is heavy handed and puts people on their asses.....i wasnt trying to compare skill level...simply noting that floyd was jerked around by arum....much in the same way that hearn has jerked around wilder.....wilders advisor was also floyds....they seem to be taking a similar stance on the matter.....i never tried to compare skill level or put they on the same plane

Comment

Boxing is different though. One big loss can sink Wilder, two would for sure. A football player has to perform, but he also has a team to help support him. Wilder's team can't get in the ring with him. We all know that he's a limited fighter who relies heavily on that big right hand. His career success is largely due to facing bums. A 39 year old and a former champ three years removed gave him great difficulty. If and when he faces someone that not only negates that sole weapon but also beats him soundly, who will invest big $$$ in him? Also of note is the fact that Espinoza made the vague statement of offering Him "nearly" the same money for fighting Breazeale that DAZN did. However, there was no mention of a huge contract encompassing other fights.
                    Wilder is rolling the dice, whether you agree with the move or not.

Comment

• I was just about to say this! they keep screaming PPV but dont understand how it work

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Why do people that don't even know the cable providers take half the PPV discuss money?
                      I was just about to say this! they keep screaming PPV but dont understand how it works, for Wilder to get 40M on PPV it has to sell like 2 million buys, it will not happen, GGG Canelo didnt do 2m and they are both more popular in the US than both AJ and Wilder respectively

Comment

Working...
                      X