Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree or Disagree: No Reason for Mayweather refuse 14 OST cut-off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Manny need to see it as a lottery..Chances are, he might get lucky with USADA stop testing for blood 30 days or 20 days before the fight, or he might get screw if they stop it 5 days or the day before the fight..
    Are you trolling?

Why would he be screwed if they stop testing 5 days before the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
      Maybe Pac wasn't ready then but atleast he's making an effort to make the fight happen now.
      Team Pac is still not ready. What effort? Saying you're going to do something and actually doing something is different. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        Team Pac is still not ready. What effort? Saying you're going to do something and actually doing something is different. Actions speak louder than words.
        I agree.

But agreeing to 14 days proves that he is willing to bend on his original stance.

If the 14 days offer is real the fight will happen.

Comment

They never had an agreement and cut off date for the Mosley fight.
          From Kevin Iole of Yahoo:

The United States Anti-Doping Agency confirmed Friday that the final blood sample taken from Shane Mosley was April 12 and the final one taken from Floyd Mayweather was April 13 as part of their agreement to undergo random, Olympic-style testing prior to their May 1 welterweight boxing match in Las Vegas.

That sounds like about a cut off date.

Comment

I agree.

But agreeing to 14 days proves that he is willing to bend on his original stance.
            Roach: We agree to OSDT and any testing he wants.

Two days later...

Roach: Who does he think he is? We are only taking the test the commission wants us to take.

Manny to the PI media: Tell Floyd to call me out if he really wants to fight me and I'll fight him for free.

The next day...

My mom wants me to retire and I'm thinking of retiring.

I don't believe any **** they say.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              From Kevin Iole of Yahoo:

That sounds like about a cut off date.
              I want real proof. You still don't show me any real proof. He's the same idiot who said the fight sold 1.1-1.2 million.

If the fight had a cut off date... it had to be in the contract and the Nevada boxing commission has the contract.

Comment

Roach: We agree to OSDT and any testing he wants.

Two days later...

Roach: Who does he think he is? We are only taking the test the commission wants us to take.

Manny to the PI media: Tell Floyd to call me out if he really wants to fight me and I'll fight him for free.

The next day...

My mom wants me to retire and I'm thinking of retiring.

I don't believe any **** they say.
                They contradict themselves alot that's true.

especially Roach. He contradicts himself several times in a single interview

J/K Team Pac never lie!!! Floyd is a *****

Comment

Are you trolling?

Why would he be screwed if they stop testing 5 days before the fight?
                  Because he said it himself in their last negotiation..Do i have to bring up the interview that he had with Brian Kenny..Anyway, he said 14 days wasn't enough time, so 5 days would be useless as well..

Comment

I'm not making excuses and I could careless how much Floyd makes because he's not paying me.

I want the fight to happen and Manny needs to man the **** up and accept the testing. Accept the testing if you don't have anything to hide. Stop with the bull**** excuses because they make up a new excuse every time they get caught in a lie.

The truth is Pac wasn't ready to fight Floyd in March and he's still not ready. Boxing is not just about being better than your opponent because mind games play a big role in boxing.
                    Your logic sucks. How the hell does someone who doesn't wanna be part of a particular testing automatically equate to acting guilty ?

PEDs ain't permanent in your body, bro. Who in their right mind would continue to dope up knowing full well he's gonna get tested. That's why this whole OST is bull****, because it's a fight per fight basis, and it's general knowledge by the PEDexperts(such as USADA) that most athletes do their dirty deed during their off-season !

Hmm, guess who is on their off-season as we speak ? Your fearless leader, lmao, and is he being tested now ? USADA/Tygart says no, because they don't have any reason to believe he's cheating since he already went through their testing, lmao
                    Last edited by Monte Fisto; 05-22-2010, 11:04 PM.

Comment

I want real proof. You still don't show me any real proof. He's the same idiot who said the fight sold 1.1-1.2 million.

If the fight had a cut off date... it had to be in the contract and the Nevada boxing commission has the contract.
                      Like any of us here, we get our info from the media. The reporters on this media have better access to what is going on in boxing in term of contracts. Just like you guys, i posting a more reliable source in Kevin Iole, not making up ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X