Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who refuse to give Pacquiao credit are pathetic losers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd stans are jealous because Pac's accomplishment and fame is something Fraud Jr. will never attain. Smear campaign on Pac helps them sleep at night.

Comment

I don't get it either. Manny carries himself not only as a professional, but also is a nice guy. Yes Floyd gets a lot of flack on here, but you know what? If he stepped up and started fighting real threats again and carried himself more professionally, he would get respect again also.

Comment

For once Tunney, I completely agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
          The man always fight the best...never runs his mouth on anyone...and he always put on an exciting show for us boxing fans.

I don't understand why they always try to discredit him.
          Jealousy, I guess.
          Yes, they're motivated by jealousy.

Comment

if they haven't given him credit yet they never will

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              the **** are you talking about? American boxings fans are the ones who buy Pac's PPVS
              American Media is the one siding with Pac too. It is just the *****s not the American fans.

Comment

yea thats true. and ppl who refuse to criticize him for the things he does are pathetic losers too

Comment

The people who doesn't want to give pac credit are the mayweather's. No need to explain.

And the *****s.

I'm amazed by their love for their ghetto hero that they will
                  believe all his ****e. C'mon that family got 0 credibility (drug addicts, school drop outs, compulsive liars, no class and ghetto,dumb) and yet they believe them.
                  He even said that he fights for money and not for his fans. He doesn't want to give His fans the fight they want to see with all his ducking. Considering this, it's a big slap in the face to his fans and yet they follow him.

As they say Birds of the same feather flock together. Ghetto will follow fellow ghetto.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    American Media is the one siding with Pac too. It is just the *****s not the American fans.
                    To be fair the *****s are countering the *******s and vice versa.
                    Its a forum afterall.
                    Deep down they respect pac.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                      For once Tunney, I completely agree with you.
                      It's good we have a bona fide ATG in the sport at this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X