No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander-Maidana, Broner-Perez Ripped, Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Damn nobody likes Devon,lol..Am I the only one who see's Devon out boxing Maidana badly??
    No i think so aswell as much as i like Maidana i dont think this move to 147 was wise he looks soft.

Comment

Alexander's right arm looks like it has a tumor in it compared to his left.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        8:50

Comment

damn I hope Maidana KOs Devon tonight... would love to see Maidana-Ortiz II

Comment

Broner's such a little phaggot. He needs to shut the phuck up and fight. That shtick he did at the end of his last fight where he got his dad to come over and brush his nappy little head before he did the post-fight interview was some gay, attention-whore-wannabe shyt. Co-sign with someone above... he wants to BE Mayweather so, sooo bad. He's got a raging Broner for all things Mayweather.

Broner...

Hate, hate, hate, hate...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzSUo8iPp4M
            Last edited by davidw9785; 02-25-2012, 11:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Damn nobody likes Devon,lol..Am I the only one who see's Devon out boxing Maidana badly??
              They probably agree with you, they just dont like him

I agree with you, Alexander has a much better skillset and it looks like he may have adapted better to 147 at this stage. But Maidana always brings it, has a game-changing punch, and he could surprise. Maidana is a lot tougher than Alexander, no question, but how will the weight affect him? This could be a classic boxer/puncher.

WAR Chino !!

Comment

It's not a tumahhhh......

Comment

who's everyones money on then?

Comment

two very good fights.i'm going to enjoy them

Comment

Hey,Maidana and Alexander are about my height and weight..I'm not small,LOL...
                      LOL, I heard that.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Yea they do. I remember i stood and took a pic next to Holyfield and he looked much smaller then i imagined. Im pretty big myself tho

But ill say, Margarito and JCC jr looked HUGE when i stood next to them at the Marg Cotto rematch
                      Yea, I imagine Tony and JCC looking as big as they look on TV.

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      They are! lol!
                      And BTW, that's a beautiful family there! God bless'em!
                      Thank you, sir.

No, you aren't. I think Devon should be able to outbox him. The thing is, Maidana can crack and Devon's conditioning hasn't been good lately (which is one of the reasons I think the fight is a 10-rounder). Not only that, but if what Cunningham implemented as a gameplan doesn't work, what will Devon do? I've said it for a while now and I'm probably Devon biggest fans on here, but he's maxed out with his trainer and IMHO, he's last his last three fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X