Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran is being treated so unfairly. Why are Americans racist to Persians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just get so angry and emotional thinking about this issue.

As I said, if US attacks Iran I will lose all faith in humanity and I dont think I would want to be a part of north american society anymore.

american society is sick, perverted, and the worst part is that they honestly believe they are "right" and "enlightened" compared to others in the world.

I feel I would be happier living in Europe or the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post

As I said, if US attacks Iran I will lose all faith in humanity and I dont think I would want to be a part of north american society anymore.

american society is sick, perverted, and the worst part is that they honestly believe they are "right" and "enlightened" compared to others in the world.

have you read anything about how iran delt with the green protests?

Comment

Its also so pathetic the way white Americans allow their media and military to yield to the interests of Jews. Like are Americans seriously this stupid? (I guess so)

Jews are essentially using white, Christian Americans to fight and die for Jewish fights against other Caucasian people in the Middle East.
        Reported for the usual.

Comment

+1

Comment

Its also so pathetic the way white Americans allow their media and military to yield to the interests of Jews. Like are Americans seriously this stupid? (I guess so)

Jews are essentially using white, Christian Americans to fight and die for Jewish fights against other Caucasian people in the Middle East.

I feel I would be happier living in Europe or the Middle East.
            I agree with what you are saying. The US is the leading Zionist puppet, because of our prominence in the world, its been heavily infiltrated. Like Israel PM Netanyahu said, were eaisly easily manipulated due to our democratic process. (why they love spreading their form of "democracy" over the world).

But I hope you dont think Canada or Europe is any better. Zionism is a global problem.
            Last edited by Darkstar; 12-21-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
              I agree with what you are saying. The US is the leading Zionist puppet, because of our prominence in the world, its been heavily infiltrated. Like Israel PM Netanyahu said, were eaisly easily manipulated due to are democratic process. (why they love spreading their form of "democracy" over the world).

But I hope you dont think Canada or Europe is any better. Zionism is a global problem.
              Agreed!!

I hate getting started on this topic, especially when the nuclear issue is part of the discussion.

No way should Iran dismiss its right to Nuclear anything, while Israel is allowed to stockpile.

Comment

oh blah blah blah.

most americans are too ****ing busy to care. that doesnt mean stupid, just...overwhelmed, overworked, underpaid and essentially..just trying to get by.

just sayin'

Comment

I really doubt the Iranians are trying to equip themselves with nuclear weapons it just makes no sense whatsoever. Yes granted they looked into it during the war with Iraq only because they had intelligence that Sadam was looking into building nuclear weapons but that didn't last long and never went past computer models.

From what I understand the Iranians have over 800,000,000 citizens that require medical isotopes that need uranium to be enriched by 20% for treatment and they wouldn't even need to do this if the West actually sold them the uranium they need. Iran are a signitory to the NPT unlike Israel and many other nations that have a nuclear stockpile, all their facilities are under CCTV to ensure no militry diversions in their policies.

I just cant fathom Iran wanting so badly to build one nuclear bomb when it's eneimies have thousands, I mean I have a few Iranian friends and let me tell you they are really smart people. I just dont see a country wanting nuclear weapons to bomb another nation knowing damn well that if they do so hundreds of nuclear bombs would wipe out their nation from the face of the earth. Just do see why we should be scared of Iran building a bomb

Comment

I don't know why America has helped Israel or held back from stopping their extremely bad treatment of Palestinians.

I also feel the West and Israel are hoping Iran attacks them. Remember the West have even been going into their waters and tried every possible way to get a war going:

Comment

Working...
                    X