This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    It is like Championship manager where you pick two teams just so that you can transfer all the cash from one team to the other whilst getting rid of all the dross you'd never play in your preferred team at the same time. Then you quit as the manager of the crap moneyless team having guarenteed them a rough season. Triple win.

Two horrendous transfers. I refuse to believe both weren't available on loan for Bournemouth. They ended up splashing over £21 million on both of them, lol. More probably with sign on fees etc.

Ian Ayre has done them there. There will be some sore anuses at Bournemouth.

They're going down.
    Used to do this **** all the time.. would get of Liverpool and Arsenal to pay 40m for the likes of P.Neville and Nicky Butt..

Premier league is still clearly the hardest league overall for me when u have the likes of Bournemouth (who could quite easily finish bottom this season) splashing that type of cash..

Quite happy with Mourhino so far.. he hasn't done the ***** stuff like LVG/Moyes did and has come out and said he expects to win the league

Comment

• Let us relive the truly epic moment young Bradley Smith came on against Chelsea and made his debut.

Some glowing reports from the resident Youtube scholars i must say....Oscc1994 stated ''this guy sucks ass'', Tommy Chan was impressed he uttered ''Next Steven Gerrard!!!! Top skill!!''......eXziztence abruptly said ''one of the worst debuts ever'' and lastly DyaLikeDagz thought it was a ''Pretty shit debut''.
      Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 07-24-2016, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Let us relive the truly epic moment young Bradley Smith came on against Chelsea and made his debut.

Some glowing reports from the resident Youtube scholars i must say....Oscc1994 stated ''this guy sucks ass'', Tommy Chan was impressed he uttered ''Next Steven Gerrard!!!! Top skill!!''......eXziztence abruptly said ''one of the worst debuts ever'' and lastly DyaLikeDagz thought it was a ''Pretty shit debut''.
        hahahaha!

Honestly, never heard of this guy ever. Assumed he was about 18 or something. 22 he is.

Why £6 million? Who the fuck else wanted him?

This should be reality check for people who say they wanted Howe for England. These are mental signings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          What Bournemouth need to do to establish themselves in the Premier League is go out and buy proper Premier League players now. They've bought the young talent, now it's time for the big guns.

If I was Eddie Howe right now I'd be putting together a firm but fair joint bid of £83 million pounds on a double swoop for Jordan Henderson and Adam Lallana.

Established Premier League players. That'l take them to where they belong no doubt.
          i can't imagine too many managers that would be stupid enough to bid for jordan henderson. he's a bum of the highest order

Comment

• Originally posted by Siq/ View Post
            i can't imagine too many managers that would be stupid enough to bid for jordan henderson. he's a bum of the highest order
            Why was he on the cover of FIFA 16 with Messi.. you don't know **** buddy

Comment

• proper desperate for footy.

I went to watch United's u-21's the other night.

And today I am looking forward to the New York MLS derby. lol.

Comment

hahahaha!

Honestly, never heard of this guy ever. Assumed he was about 18 or something. 22 he is.

Why £6 million? Who the fuck else wanted him?

This should be reality check for people who say they wanted Howe for England. These are mental signings.
                We barely wanted him ffs. He was genuinely released last year but then after a few weeks of no one offering him a contract the club must have felt sorry for him and gave him a forty quid a week, basic job seekers allowance esque contract.

You said he'd be available on loan....i reckon Ian Ayre would have give him away on a free if Eddie Howe gave him a half decent handjob.

Why come in with a 6 million pound bid....start off with like 250k and work your way up for gods sake. I actually wouldn't mind us turning down the 6m and just giving him away on a free just to send out a message on how silly the transfer market has become over here.

Comment

proper desperate for footy.

The MLS is quite entertaining.

It's just a load of pub team level scrubs going at it hammer and tongs with absolutely zero skill on show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    The MLS is quite entertaining.

It's just a load of pub team level scrubs going at it hammer and tongs with absolutely zero skill on show.
                    I still love Fat Frank even though he hurt me bad. The fat whore.

United have a good young player called Callum Gribbons or something like that. The kid looked like Zidane at that level admitted Evo-Stik level.

Comment

proper desperate for footy.

Haha same here...that's when you know the desperation for footy is getting bad.

Hope there's some solid amounts of goalshots and ''are you kidding me's'' in that game right there.

From tomorrow onwards though there's a half decent friendly on most days up until the Championship season starts so i suppose that should do the job. Then by the time the Championship has started we're only a week away from the big dogs kicking off....that's the way i'm tryna make it seem as short a time as possible anway.

Comment

Working...
                      X