No announcement yet.

Do people really want to see GGG vs Charlo that bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    OK.. sorry, man, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around this triumvirate thing.. I'm taking it you're not the member of the trio who told me yesterday (or was it the day before?) that they didn't enjoy watching fights? This ish is confusing, man...

Oh yeah. And good post BTW.

lol blame all the people who would lose their ****ing minds when we'd write "we" instead of "i." we're better off just pretending to be one person from now on.

i think what he meant is that he'd love to see the fight happen. it'd be good for boxing, it'd be interesting to see who would win, etc. even if watching the actual fight isn't exactly his first choice of what he'd do to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      No, he's just a new boogie man. If Golovkin fought him instead of Ginger McGee, they'd accuse him of ducking the rematch. Whoever Golovkin fights he'll be accused of ducking the guy he didn't immediately fight, as if he can fight both guys in the same night.

That's not to say that GGG vs Charlo isn't intriguing. But calling it a duck at this point is absurd.
      If?

Charlo Beats Canelo in PPV. This is why Golovkin preferred Canelo, all theoriticals aside...

Comment

I want see Charlo fight someone with a high pedigree, just want to see if he really has the goods. I want to say yes but time will tell

Comment

I'd like to see him fight BJS. I give Saunders a chance of beating him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
            If?

Charlo Beats Canelo in PPV. This is why Golovkin preferred Canelo, all theoriticals aside...
            Huh? You're gonna have to elaborate on that because I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Comment

Huh? You're gonna have to elaborate on that because I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
              Why would Golovkin fight Charlo instead of Canelo in a rematch? I’ll say again...

Charlo Beats Canelo in PPV. Charlo got that 1 million PPV pull

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                Why would Golovkin fight Charlo instead of Canelo in a rematch? I’ll say again...

Charlo Beats Canelo in PPV. Charlo got that 1 million PPV pull
                No wonder why you got an ice pick in your brain stem.

Comment

Would rather see GGG unify for all the belts with Saunders. Charlo can fight Jacobs or Andrade in the meantime, then after those fights GGG and Charlo can meet up.

Comment

I would like to see Charlo fight Jacobs then I'dd like to see the winners fight each other. I'd like to see the losers fight as well.

I expect the winner of GGG/Canelo to fight Saunders next.

Comment

No wonder why you got an ice pick in your brain stem.
                      Jimmy Conway owned me money and I did my part. Tommy got shot in the face cause he said Ward ducked Golovkin in an HBO meeting. kafkod

Comment

Working...
                      X