Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Al Haymon this generation's Don King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait... wait... wait...

please correct me if i'm wrong.

don king never had a relationship with trannies, unlike gaymon!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Oh wow. Well that settles it. They're one and the same.
      I never said they were he same, just that are both dirtbags from the music industry.

Don king actually developed stars and big fights, Haymon just develops a lot of cards.

King ripped off fighters.

Haymon rips off the fans, networks, and investors.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I never said they were he same, just that are both dirtbags from the music industry.

Don king actually developed stars and big fights, Haymon just develops a lot of cards.

King ripped off fighters.

Haymon rips off the fans, networks, and investors.
        I can't surmise if it's you or your ex-wife that he ran through

Comment

I can't surmise if it's you or your ex-wife that he ran through
          That's the exact answer I expect from uneducated hood trash that can't come up with a intelligent response.

Thank you for exposing yourself, enjoy your welfare life!

Comment

Don king came from the music industry just like Haymon he use to help promote Michael Jackson concerts with Al Sharpton.

But keeping talking like you have a clue....
            Great Point! But I don't remember Don King doing a deal like Haymon did with Live Nation which allegedly paid Al Haymon A LOT OF MONEY! Regardless, Haymon been around for awhile and not many fighters have bad things to say about him so far. Leo Santa Cruz and Amir Khan both had the option to stay with GBP but both just ended up right back with Haymon so he must be doing something right by the fighters for them to sign up with him
            Last edited by sicko; 07-30-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

That's the exact answer I expect from uneducated hood trash that can't come up with a intelligent response.

Thank you for exposing yourself, enjoy your welfare life!
              Child please. Throwing out every single stereotype you can think of won't make it any more true.

You spend 50% of your posts talking about Haymon. Safe to say...you're the uneducated one.

And based on your posts, a sad, insecure piece of ****. Now run along and keep posting about Black people like the whiny ****boy that you are

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Great Point! But I don't remember Don King doing a deal like Haymon did with Live Nation which allegedly paid Al Haymon A LOT OF MONEY! Regardless, Haymon been around for awhile and not many fighters have bad things to say about him so far.
                They both know how to generate $, king was the first person in the entire world, to pay athletes millions of dollars.

Comment

Child please. Throwing out every single stereotype you can think of won't make it any more true.

You spend 50% of your posts talking about Haymon. Safe to say...you're the uneducated one.

And based on your posts, a sad, insecure piece of ****. Now run along and keep posting about Black people like the whiny ****boy that you are
                  Well I tried talking to you like a normal human being but you responded the way of stereotypical hood trash.

So that's how you get treated for now on.

Comment

Well I tried talking to you like a normal human being but you responded the way of stereotypical hood trash.

So that's how you get treated for now on.
                    it's "from now on" not "for now on" you uneducated piece of ****.

Comment

it's "from now on" not "for now on" you uneducated piece of ****.
                      I could care less Abiut grammatical correctness on boxing scene. I use an iPad to type here, during work and it's a pain in the ass.

You know what work is? That's what you do, when your not collecting welfare in your overpopulated dingy apartment.

Comment

Working...
                      X