Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audley Will Knock Out David Price Within 3 Rounds, Trust me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley Will Knock Out David Price Within 3 Rounds, Trust me!

Audley A force Harrison is back and trust me he's here to fight, he'll test Price's chin which i Believe to be a weak one! That sit back left hand will K.O price in the 3rd!!

I didn't know A-force has a boxing scene account.

Comment

How much does Audley pay you to even the betting odds?

Is he still recruiting?

Comment

Just watch on October 13th your gonna see something amazing, the rebirth of Audley Harrison, trust me he'll knock out Price and fight for the WBA Regular title next year against Povetkin!

Comment

I like audley but lets be realistic here hes possibly the worst boxer ever to win a gold medal

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
            I like audley but lets be realistic here hes possibly the worst boxer ever to win a gold medal
            I disagree, he will be knocking out David Price saturday night the past doesn't matter Audley's in great shape and ready to go to war whatever it takes he'll win, whether he has to knock him out early or go the distance A force is ready don't say I didn't warn you when u see it yourselves saturday night.

Comment

How is he planning on doing that when he is too scared to let his hands go?

Price is going knock his ass back to dreamland. You know it, I know it, Price knows it and in his heart Audrey knows it.

Price stops the negative drip inside 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                I didn't know A-force has a boxing scene account.

Lmao!

I can actually picture Audley sat infront of the computer roaring ''Its my destinyyyy!''

Comment

Audrey is a bum and will be KOed within 3 rounds.

I'll bet 20 bil to anyone's 1 bil that Price wins on Saturday.

Comment

My guess is Price by KO : 5th round

Comment

Working...
                    X