No announcement yet.

K9's contract with GB specifically states that he won't face Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Boxing has weight divisions, not height divisions.
    Good one I guess. We obviously don't have the same point of view here. All good tho, I see right through what Donaire and Top Rank are doing and that's milking a P4P spot he DOES NOT deserve. But of course he'll "deserve it" after he grabs this one title right?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Good one I guess. We obviously don't have the same point of view here. All good tho, I see right through what Donaire and Top Rank are doing and that's milking a P4P spot he DOES NOT deserve. But of course he'll "deserve it" after he grabs this one title right?
      I'm actually picking Mathebula tonight though the opposite would be no shock. I've been critical of some of it. hated WV2. I just think some of the criticism is overboard.

Comment

I'm actually picking Mathebula tonight though the opposite would be no shock. I've been critical of some of it. hated WV2. I just think some of the criticism is overboard.
        Really, you are? I thought so too at first but after watching Mathebula's fights Im just not convinced. Well, some of the criticism comes from him being considered P4P and actually not fighting the level of opposition he should be.

How can you (The Ring) have Donaire over JMM, Ward (who in the Super Six fought just about half of the top 10 in his division) and hell I would even put Dawson over him.

Comment

Really, you are? I thought so too at first but after watching Mathebula's fights Im just not convinced. Well, some of the criticism comes from him being considered P4P and actually not fighting the level of opposition he should be.

How can you (The Ring) have Donaire over JMM, Ward (who in the Super Six fought just about half of the top 10 in his division) and hell I would even put Dawson over him.
          I'm not affiliated with the Ring. My P4P is at the top of the page.

Comment

I'm not affiliated with the Ring. My P4P is at the top of the page.
            Oh no. When I said you, I meant you in general or people like The Ring. Not you personally.

Comment

Oh no. When I said you, I meant you in general or people like The Ring. Not you personally.
              Aces. Carry on

Comment

I'm sure this is something K9 didn't want everybody to know...... Lmao

Comment

I noticed something:

Emanuel Steward told me he specifically has it in K9 Bundrage's contract w/@GoldenBoyBoxing that he will not face Erislandy Lara
                  He as in Emanuel Steward. Shouldn't Bundrage be the one setting his OWN terms on the contract and not the trainer? Unless I missed something here and Steward is K9's manager too...

Comment

I noticed something:

He as in Emanuel Steward. Shouldn't Bundrage be the one setting his OWN terms on the contract and not the trainer? Unless I missed something here and Steward is K9's manager too...
                    Yep. Trainer/Manager

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Yep. Trainer/Manager
                      Oh... This guy does it all huh? Trainer, Manager and father figure.

Comment

Working...
                      X