Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever hit someone with your most power ful shot clear how you wanted it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no i have never
    im going to try for nowon letting my hands go

Comment

I hit somebody once with my cleanest hardest fasted overhand right and he dropped to the ground like sack of potatoes and was out cold for like a mineute or two. Then he got up all dazed. I hit him flush on the point of his chin though.

I think in fighting one of the most important things is focus. When you are fighting you always have to be thinking of what you are going to do what youare capable of.

Sometimes though if you get into a really bad situation at least for me you just enter this psychotic state of mind and its like your invincible and no matter what your opponent does you are just so locked in, nothing they can do, no matter what is is, you are going to win. I think this state of mind of is inspired by fear.
      Last edited by The Troll; 06-01-2005, 02:32 PM.

Comment

The best punch I've ever landed was a clean jab flush to my cousin's (no boxing experience and I was just starting out) schnoz that sent him reeling across the room and bloodied his nose. It continued to bleed for about an hour. I'll say one thing for myself in terms of boxing potential: I have a great jab. It's probably harder than my cross.

Other than the jab, I've never landed a good punch on anyone. My straight left (I'm a southpaw) is too slow to surprise anyone of the experience level I've been fighting (other than my cousin, theyve all been amateurs with at least ten fights each) and my right hook at the point that I left it at was too much of an arm punch.

Comment

ever hit someone with your most power ful shot clear how you wanted it?

No I have never hit anyone my hardest, but everyone I have hit has dropped to the ground except for this one guy that weighed almost 300 lbs he just laid on the hood of a car, and another big dude like 230 plus just held his face and ran like a b*tch, asking his friends for help...

Comment

When I was a bit younger and more apt to let temper get the best of me I hit a guy with as pretty a right hand as you'll ever see. I hit the floor a second behind him and if he could've got up I would've surrendered. Broke a knuckle and a metacarpal so bad I swore off street fighting forever- I swear to this day that he actually won that one because my hand still throbs regularly.

Comment

i ko'ed someone with a body shot.

Comment

Working...
              X