• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAB for Round 2

Can anybody find me a Rocky Balboa CAB?

I will give good karma and all my points

Please I really need this!

Just get two pictures of him, (front and profile) and make it. It really isn't difficult to do.

Comment

Is there any way to do CAB's with this version? I mean to use someone else's and have it look the same. Last time it was easy.

Comment

It's pretty damn hard. They could say, "two flicks to the lower left," but your flick and theirs could be a lot different.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
          It's pretty damn hard. They could say, "two flicks to the lower left," but your flick and theirs could be a lot different.
          Yeah screw that 2 flicks crap. I say the best way to share created boxers is to list all the info that can be named such as Name, Nickname, Fighting Stlye, Gear etc. and then post clear pictures of the face profile and body. It kinda sucks that there is no number system to follow though it makes it real hard on the casual gamers who don't spend hours tweaking characters (like me )

Comment

If anybody cares, here are some photos to look at if you try to make them.

Last edited by The Italian Stallion; 03-29-2005, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Comment

Man, Rocky was such a bad boxer...

Why don't people just buy the Rocky games? Are they that bad?

Comment

i tried doing Rocky Balboa. Buts its gay how they dnt let you change the nose. Cause Rocky has a pretty thin nose so its impossible to do. Sucks!

Comment

Man, Rocky was such a bad boxer...

Why don't people just buy the Rocky games? Are they that bad?
                    Compared to Knockout Kings, the first Rocky game was awesome. It was great to finally have a boxing game where you had to strategize and work your plan, and the big fights would often go the distance. With Knockout Kings, I found you could often ignore your stamina bar and just mash the hell out of the buttons until your opponent dropped. When Fight Night 2004 came out, it took over as best boxing game ever and I forgot all about Rocky. I haven't played Rocky Legends, because I doubt it's as good as Fight Night either.

And in terms of Rocky being a bad boxer, EVERYONE in those movies is a bad boxer. I still like the series, but man -- when I watch them now as an adult and a trained fighter, it drives me crazy how stupid and unrealistic the fights are. Two apes with their hands at their sides trading nothing but swing-for-the-fence knockout punches that would put a normal human in a wheelchair. Very little jabbing, very little defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X