Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate for Manny on here?sure he gets overrated but he is a ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Because they also know the names of the guys Pac and Donaire fight
    like you only names that you hear on NSB? Is that what youre saying?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      like you only names that you hear on NSB? Is that what youre saying?
      I always use this analogy when talking about Pacquiao and his passionate fan base. Soccer isn't particularly popular or unpopular in the USA, but imagine if Team USA won the World Cup and America just went nuts for soccer. As an entire nation they took to soccer forums to tell everyone who has been watching soccer for years about how Clint Dempsey is the best ever or Landon Donovan is the best ever because they were just so proud of how good at soccer they are. Then they went on youtube and wrote comments about how terrible the dutch teams of the 70s were compared to Team USA, and called all the Uruguayan, Brazilian and Argentinian teams a bunch of slaves and monkeys. Yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        I always use this analogy when talking about Pacquiao and his passionate fan base. Soccer isn't particularly popular or unpopular in the USA, but imagine if Team USA won the World Cup and America just went nuts for soccer. As an entire nation they took to soccer forums to tell everyone who has been watching soccer for years about how Clint Dempsey is the best ever or Landon Donovan is the best ever because they were just so proud of how good at soccer they are. Then they went on youtube and wrote comments about how terrible the dutch teams of the 70s were compared to Team USA, and called all the Uruguayan, Brazilian and Argentinian teams a bunch of slaves and monkeys. Yeah....
        I am a huge Pacquaio fan. I dont fit that criteria that is talked about with his Hard core fans. I know tons about his sport and the fighters...Not all fans are alike. With all mt knowledge i still can shlt talk with the rest when it comes to0 subject on Manny!

Comment

they hate manny cause fans actually watch him to win while evrybody watches floyd so we could see him lose

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            The worst fans ever they do not know sht about the sport and the majority left after he lost or only come through to nuthug Nonito in the same fashion,Floyds fans can be terrible also but at least they bknow more names then Floyd.
            Not only is their interest only limited to one fighter, but they cater their opinion on him. The general public and fans find good testing to be great for any sport. When extra testing was brought up. Non of these fans had issues with it, until Manny developed the needle phobie, all of a sudden, testing for them became outrages. Same with Judges. They said judges know best only to then accuse Judges of not knowing how to score fights when it did't favor their one fighter. Their are countless examples as you know, am just expressing what is experience here with these fans everyday. Am sorry to say, their the worst fans ever. Ofcourse not all of them, but most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Not only is their interest only limited to one fighter, but they cater their opinion on him. The general public and fans find good testing to be great for any sport. When extra testing was brought up. Non of these fans had issues with it, until Manny developed the needle phobie, all of a sudden, testing for them became outrages. Same with Judges. They said judges know best only to then accuse Judges of not knowing how to score fights when it did't favor their one fighter. Their are countless examples as you know, am just expressing what is experience here with these fans everyday. Am sorry to say, their the worst fans ever. Ofcourse not all of them, but most of them.
              Leo Reyes wrote an article about how the South African judge that scored Mathebula-Donaire 119-108 should be a judge for Pacquiao's next fight...I about died laughing.

Comment

says the fl0mo , you honestly believe we take you seriously

evrybody knows your a pac hater

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
                  says the fl0mo , you honestly believe we take you seriously

evrybody knows your a pac hater
                  Am sorry if what I wrote has made you uncomfortable. Perhaps if you read your own posts you will see were am coming from. Just a thought.

Comment

Manny just ducked Cotto
                    LMAO! How the helll you duck a fighter when you already fought him and beat the hell out of him? Classic floydiot way of thinking.

Floyd faking his retirement to avoid younger prime Cotto that was ducking.

Comment

Manny just ducked Cotto because of a CW after wanting him in the first place. Doesn't that action alone expose him as a oppurtinist sell out. Then his pathetic 154 title who he con the boxing world with this fight. Ducked Mosley when Mosley was on top after already fighting at 147 to then fight him when Mosley was done. Forcing Cotto to not be able to defend his belt at the weight limit he worked hard to get. Turning down the biggest fight after all of his demands were met including a last minute 10mil penalty that Manny threw in, in the middle of testing issue so that when Floyd accepted that penalty clause Manny still walked away. I mean why ask for a 10mil penalty in the last minute if your not going to agree on testing which was the issue at hand. Manny ducked Floyd and blinded the media into setting the blame on Floyd. Am just rambling now, but I think these are reasonable reasons and not because I simply don't like Manny. That's absurd especially when I like him, pre Cotto fight.
                      yea he sure did

Comment

Working...
                      X