No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael ~vs~ Spike Sullivan Twitter War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Yeah this fat guy can't criticise Spike for turning down "By far his biggest payday and a title shot" then in the same breathe try to back Wilder for turning down his biggest payday and a chance to be undisputed. He sounds like a hypocrite.
    2 totally different scenarios. Spike would have been a last minute replacement, an obscure challenger that wouldnt sell 15 tickets. Wilder however is an undefeated champion and on almost equal footing to AJ.......

Comment

• Fat Dan isn't really wrong. But it's hard to feel bad for the guy.

You can't be obese, while essentially calling professional fighters bums and tomato cans, and not expect them to attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        I can understand what Dan is saying, but Spike was brutal with his reply

I don't mind seeing Dan brought down a peg or two at times. I have no problem with him speaking the truth, it doesn't mean he's hating, but over the years he has gone over the top on certain fighters when it's not been called for.

That 2nd Spike tweet and the talk of him getting a 3 fight deal from GB, makes me wonder if he's being given a Canelo fight in September? Hope not, as that will push back a GGG fight even further.
        Canelo coming off a suspension and knee surgery will most likely take a tuneup in September. And the way GGG is talking he'll have no problem waiting since he's so thirsty for that Canelo payday.

Comment

• Dan might be fat, but he's usually in the right imo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
            Dan might be fat, but he's usually in the right imo.
            True.

Spike looks silly in all this. He's a last-minute tomato can replacement that's offered 400k and he turns it down? After having politicked so hard for it on Twitter?

Comment

• Rafael is a fat disgusting pig. Jabba the hutt in human form.

Comment

• Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
                True.

Spike looks silly in all this. He's a last-minute tomato can replacement that's offered 400k and he turns it down? After having politicked so hard for it on Twitter?
                He was calling for the fight when he was being offered double that amount. That's the deal he agreed to. If I offer to buy your house for the amount you offer and then days before the deal is final you say well now I only want to sell the house for half that. Well them motherphuker that aint the deal we agreed on. 400K by the way is shyt money even years ago when GGG was fighting bums like Wade and Rubio they paid more then that. Hell Gervonta Davis just paid Cuellar coming off a loss and 16 month layoff 350K to move up weight and get knocked out. You telling me GGG shouldn't be paying much more then Davis who is fighting as the 3rd undercard? It was chump change and Spike is holding out for a better payday I can't blame him. He never agreed to 400K and shouldn't be expected to fight for it just because GGG got cheap in the 11th hour changing the agreement. As for who looks silly look on twitter Fat Boy Dan is getting roasted not Spike.

Comment

• Spike is not letting up on the gas peddle. They need to call the bout, Fat Boy Dan's corner needs to throw in the towel LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    Oh, STFU, I thought we rid the forums of your "oh boxing was so much better back in these days" types.

There are just as many awesome fights now as there ever was, and there will continue to be.

Twitter provides hilarious MENTS

Go jack off to a Laszlo Papp highlight or something
                    I remember when I was young, me and the boys would take the trolley to the fights. It would cost us a nickel for the ride and another nickel for the fights. We would wave at all the girls and wolf whistle at them. When we would get to the arena we would watch poundin Jimmy O'Brien fight Sugar Ray Donaldson. They fought against each other 11 times before and each time it got even better. The crowds were huge and uncontrollable. The fight lasted 47 rounds in the sweltering heat. 17 people were crushed to death in the crowd and another 60 died of heat stroke. It was a glorious day.

Comment

• Damn even Spike's apparel company JAB gear getting in on the Fat Boy Dan clowning

Comment

Working...
                      X