Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Luis Ortiz Reacts To Knockout Loss To Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Luis Ortiz Reacts To Knockout Loss To Deontay Wilder

Luis Ortiz Video Interview - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - Deontay Wilder survived a pummeling from Luis Ortiz, then knocked out the challenger in the 10th round Saturday night to retain his WBC heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz has nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

After Ortiz was knocked down the first time I thought it was a lame move on the part of the cameraman to show Ortiz' daughter's response.

Comment

Good interview, although understandably short. As usual, the translator sucked. Lol Ortiz was visibly disappointed, but dignified. His reply to “What would you have done differently” (unless I heard wrong) was “Not lose the fight.” Lol

Comment

The Cubans keep on falling short with the HW TITLE.

Comment

Not sure where his career goes from here, but if he continues, i see good fights with guys like Ruiz jr..

Comment

He actually had a go, and when I thought it was over for him he would come back and then win the next round (Due to Wilder doing absolutely nothing) .
              Last edited by Ray*; 03-04-2018, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                After Ortiz was knocked down the first time I thought it was a lame move on the part of the cameraman to show Ortiz' daughter's response.
                Yeah agreed I didn’t like that, why the **** show a kid on tv. B1tch move imo

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
                  Yeah agreed I didn’t like that, why the **** show a kid on tv. B1tch move imo
                  I've got a problem with fighter's kids being at ringside. It's difficult enough for adult relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
                    The Cubans keep on falling short with the HW TITLE.
                    It's hard when you come from a communist country and have to start your professional career in your 30's.

Comment

Working...
                    X