Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger cheater between Floyd jr. and Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''me clean, very clean. but also very superstitious ''

Comment

Canelo, Floyd and Pac, I think they all used juice. With Canelo we have proof, Floyd paid millions to usada in gifts so very suspicious, Pac got too good and too big too fast. At least Floyd and Pac passed the tests.

Comment

''you mean to tell me, the average fight fan, all i have to do is take random blood test and i can fight for 20 mil ?!?!?!? bruh, i will sleep, eat and train at testing HQ !''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          ok, fight fans. who here would reject no cutoff blood test for a 20 mil fight ?
          I'd **** punt me own ma for 20 mil, love ya ma

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I'd **** punt me own ma for 20 mil, love ya ma
            id upperhook mine for 10 mil (no apologies either. she been asking for it for years )

even further, which boxer not named pac would have declined that ''demand''

these situations make it easy to spot the fake AF fight fan, doe

Comment

Canelo has to be the biggest cheat. Odviously he was using in his last fight with the G and how many others are fights do we assume he has cheated on. His whole credibility has gone out the window now. Their should be # marks next to everyone of his wins.

Comment

If you cant beat the man without cheating what type of man are you?

Comment

Working...
                X