No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Marquez's Run Does Not Depend on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEXXX RUGER View Post
    Actually a second fight with Mayweather would make the most money. I don't blame him if he does choose that route. $$
    Right because he just has so many options. Never mind that the first fight wasn't even competitive.

Comment

marquez run depends on that new trainer of his - what a joke.....why not give credit to margarito for his first match with cotto while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by sinaloakidd View Post
        It took Manny four years to fight him again the first time. Maybe Marquez is waiting four years to give Manny his rematch. Fair.
        Actually Manny Pacquiao was going to do the immediate rematch but Nacho Beristain and JMM priced themselves out and opted to fight Chris John in Indonesia for like 35 grand or something really low.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          For the money...Pacquiao 5 will bring more than any other fight out there for him. JMM was losing the fight no matter how bad he KOd Manny.
          Plenty of others out there to fight...but to bring the money...Pac is the way to the bank!
          Are all you you pacfans the same? "Oh yeah Marquez may have left manny unconscious and floping on the ring like a dead fish but Manny was up a couple rounds". Get the Fuk outta here with you moral Victory! He lost convincingly and emphatically the end.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Are all you you pacfans the same? "Oh yeah Marquez may have left manny unconscious and floping on the ring like a dead fish but Manny was up a couple rounds". Get the Fuk outta here with you moral Victory! He lost convincingly and emphatically the end.
            Exactly! Couldnt have phrased it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              I love the win for JMM. I didnt just watch the KO. I watched the whole fight. I saw JMM lucky to make it out of the 5th and to the end of the 6th....and with one hail mary Pac went to sleep. Not to mention it was a good fight. And both fighters looked good. The only reason people wouldnt like to see the 5th fight is because they dont want Manny to erase the KO or KO JMM in return. Haters like yourself want the lasting image for ignorant reasons. JMM and Manny has never in 4 fights given a bad performance. Its always been exciting with two kick ass fighters. i dont need a moral victory fukface....Thats boxing. So get back to watching dudes in their underwear roll around on the floor with nuts in their face...and leave boxing to us real fans!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                I love the win for JMM. I didnt just watch the KO. I watched the whole fight. I saw JMM lucky to make it out of the 5th and to the end of the 6th....and with one hail mary Pac went to sleep.

See this is exactly what I was talking about! How many times in 4 fights has Marquez been dazed and almost out of it but still found away to come back and come back? So that means nothing maybe you watched all of the 4th fight but I guess you fell asleep for the first 3!

And hailmary punch? More Moral victory BS!!! Marquez throwing a perfect short counter punch catching Pac in a Mistake is what Marquez has done his whole career! With all do respect you are a nice guy but hail mary punch? That is complete and Utter bullshheet!

Comment

Scrath the nice guy statement just like every pacterd you turn to insults the second you get exposed as a cack sucking fanboy!

Comment

if this is true, grow some ****ing balls and fight someone other then Pacquiao.

something you haven't done in ages.

Comment

juan manuel coward marquez don't duck pacquiao for v fight many fans would like to these!!!!!!,,,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X