Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thye need to get ride of facebook live and insgtagram live ASAP!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thye need to get ride of facebook live and insgtagram live ASAP!!!!

dis shit is pathetic,,,they got people shooting at innocent bystanderds and mexican gang members shooting at cops!! then they got dumb ass hoes trying to facebook live while driving and crash cuz they stupid as fucc,,,,,,and then they got couples having sexual relationsd inside denny's and ihop!!!!people tryinn to eat n shit i mean wtf!!

i wonder if they planned it to be this way>>>

sociel media is ruining humanity as we kno it!!

Everybody wants to be a star

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      dis shit is pathetic,,,they got people shooting at innocent bystanderds and mexican gang members shooting at cops!! then they got dumb ass hoes trying to facebook live while driving and crash cuz they stupid as fucc,,,,,,and then they got couples having sexual relationsd inside denny's and ihop!!!!people tryinn to eat n shit i mean wtf!!

How do I get a ticket to the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Everybody wants to be a star
        i get that part but these dudes out here inciminating themselves n shit like some dum azz would do

Comment

i'd say they shouldn't. it helps the world get rid of dumbass ******s. i hope they can invent another way of making people dumber so that they can keep killing each other and themselves.

Comment

how do you know the gang members were mexican...

Comment

snapchat me dat pooosey?

Comment

its great. makes police work so much easier.

Comment

i get that part but these dudes out here inciminating themselves n shit like some dum azz would do
                  People LOVE snitching on themselves on facebook. So dumb.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.fce5ec10dc61

''Mother charged after video of abused toddler surfaces on Facebook.''

another crime solved, compliments of attention seeking wh0res.

Comment

Working...
                    X