No announcement yet.

FBI identifies ISIS executioner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I totally agree. These bastards make my blood boil, I'd gladly beat them to death myself. They need to be eradicated along with their idiotic ideology. The real problem is the fact that they don't care if they live or die. Death is a deterrent for most people to stop their actions but it doesn't apply to these *******s.
    Islam is a cancer and the sooner the dumbed down Folks that follow it can wake up and move towards the 20th century the sooner we can move towards a better place.
    Islam hasn't given the world fcuk all in over 1400 years. It's a totalitarian cult not just a religion.

Winston Churchill said it best: Islam is as dangerous in a man as Rabies is in a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Islam is a cancer and the sooner the dumbed down Folks that follow it can wake up and move towards the 20th century the sooner we can move towards a better place.
      Islam hasn't given the world fcuk all in over 1400 years. It's a totalitarian cult not just a religion.

Winston Churchill said it best: Islam is as dangerous in a man as Rabies is in a dog.
      I try to be as rational as possible but I'm starting to feel how you are regarding Islam. I'm tired of the excuses as to why they do this ****, Israel, foreign invasion etc. they're just ****ed.

Comment

Is it actually Islam or just losers struggling for an identity and self esteem because they have no friends and are poor ?

Like this guy ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          The Soviets knew how to deal with savages like this.

The KGB has adopted novel, brutal and apparently effective methods of dealing with terrorists who attack Soviet interests in the Middle East, an Israeli newspaper reported Monday. The Jerusalem Post said the Soviet secret police last year (1985) secured the release of three kidnaped Soviet diplomats in Beirut by castrating a relative of a radical Lebanese Shia Muslim leader, sending him the severed organs and then shooting the relative in the head. The incident began when four Soviet diplomats were kidnaped last September by Muslim extremists who demanded that Moscow pressure the Syrian government to stop pro-Syrian militiamen from shelling rival Muslim positions in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli.The militiamen, the Jerusalem paper said, did not cease their attacks, and the body of one of the Soviet diplomats, Arkady Katkov, was found a few days later in a field in Beirut.

The KGB then apparently kidnaped and killed a relative of an unnamed leader of the Shias’ Hezbollah (Party of God) group, a radical, pro-Iranian group that has been suspected of various terrorist activities against Western targets in Lebanon.Parts of the man’s body, the paper said, were then sent to the Hezbollah leader with a warning that he would lose other relatives in a similar fashion if the three remaining Soviet diplomats were not immediately released. They were quickly freed.

The newspaper quoted “observers in Jerusalem” as saying: “This is the way the Soviets operate. They do things–they don’t talk. And this is the language Hezbollah understands.” Six Americans, missing for up to two years, are presumed to be kidnaping victims in Lebanon.

Sources:
          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a9a_1408634365
          http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/08/24...and-only-this/
          Yeah, I've heard about this approach. Brutal and irrational but very effective.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I always wanted to be a ninja when I was a young buckarican

now I can't wear my ninja costume thanks to these ****

it looked so good on me too
            lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Is it actually Islam or just losers struggling for an identity and self esteem because they have no friends and are poor ?

Like this guy ?

Deport them and let them join ISIS so they can get bombed along with their brethren.

Comment

Working...
              X