Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever stop to think the reason other planets have no life..cause we're no longer there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this thread going to reach the epicness of the boat buyer thread?

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

5-star thread

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      then where is the technology we used to cross the universe to settle planets?

where are the ancient spaceships?

why are their no human fossils that date back to prehistoric times?
      All good questions............

Comment

Larry were you asleep in elementary school? For this to be taken seriously you would need to throw some facts down. Do you believe in evolution, dinosaurs, and that this planet is millions of years old? Once you've answered that how in your right mind could we go from planet to planet when the farthest we can go with humans is the moon?

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
          think about it..remember on independance day the aliens went planet to planet,used all the natural resourses and left??i think maybe weve been to all the other planets and used them up and now we're here..i dont think the dinosaurs just strangly died..i think we came here,invaded and killed them off..think about it

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            seriously though i thought larry was about to get deep.

this mother ****er just quoted Independance Day in a deep thought

bwhahahahahahahahahaha

lolol

Im Hi and i still stood back and went 'Thats independance day'

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              Is this thread going to reach the epicness of the boat buyer thread?

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

5-star thread
              lmaaoo.. Someone need's to p.m RL GMA, and get him to start putting up some chop's.

Comment

man guys imagine if we wouldnt of went all gangster on the dinosaurs

i mean consider what they could of contributed to society

no telling all the great things they could of accomplished if we hadnt killed them off so we could have the planet all to ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                  think about it..remember on independance day the aliens went planet to planet,used all the natural resourses and left??i think maybe weve been to all the other planets and used them up and now we're here..i dont think the dinosaurs just strangly died..i think we came here,invaded and killed them off..think about it
                  Neither does anyone else, if you watch some of the programs on Natgeo or discovery its a pretty reasonable explanation about the massive asteroid impact and how much life that killed initially and all of the debris flying up in the atmosphere because of the impact and as a result limiting sunlight so the plants die, then because there are no plants the herbivores dies, and if they die all of the carnivores starve too.....

Comment

i think all the ancient spaceships may be linked to atlantis or the ancient egyptians..the pyramids hold alot of clues..if you look at them from the sky its like a landing strip

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Neither does anyone else, if you watch some of the programs on Natgeo or discovery its a pretty reasonable explanation about the massive asteroid impact and how much life that killed initially and all of the debris flying up in the atmosphere because of the impact and as a result limiting sunlight so the plants die, then because there are no plants the herbivores dies, and if they die all of the carnivores starve too.....
                      i think we were the massive astroid

Comment

Working...
                      X