No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez reminds me of Broner 2.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teofimo Lopez reminds me of Broner 2.0

Both hyped up only difference is broner was a 3 time world champ before getting his handed to him. There was more hype on broner but teofimo beat no one and is already talked about as a p4p fighter. Shocking. I've never seen a prospect hyped up so much.

he would whup loma easy so they say ^^

Comment

yeah if only lopez's amateur pedigree was given as a reason as to why he was gifted a title shot in his 2nd pro fight and then his lack of pro experience was used as an excuse as to why he lost that fight

Comment

lets face it...most loma superfans are threatned by the prospect of him fighting lopez

theyd rather him face overmatched guys that hes 40-1 favorites over....

which is no surprise seeing as how they all championed golovkin fighting welterweights and dom wades in favor of taking on a challenge....all in the name of paper belts he didn't need anyway in order to validate himself!

Comment

It's the delusional fans that just follow fighters b/c their ethnic backround.

He has not done ****TT, nothing about him shows me he could even hang with loma.

I want him to fight loma just to end his career and confidence early.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            lets face it...most loma superfans are threatned by the prospect of him fighting lopez

theyd rather him face overmatched guys that hes 40-1 favorites over....

which is no surprise seeing as how they all championed golovkin fighting welterweights and dom wades in favor of taking on a challenge....all in the name of paper belts he didn't need anyway in order to validate himself!
            That's what you said about rigo and linares though...and walters

He's fighting who he needs to

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              It's the delusional fans that just follow fighters b/c their ethnic backround.

He has not done ****TT, nothing about him shows me he could even hang with loma.

I want him to fight loma just to end his career and confidence early.
              the best part?

lopez himself wants the fight!!!!!!!!!

not just his fans!! or his promoter! in fact I bet his promoter DOESNT want that fight....but LOPEZ DOES!!!!

so let lopez have what he wants...don't most guys run around saying "I wish more guys would take control of their careers and not hide behind their promtoers...and demand fights"

welp! heres lopez wanting to do that and you guys are hating on him for it! lol...go figure

like I said...lopez is threatning...he wont be a 40-1 dog

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                the best part?

lopez himself wants the fight!!!!!!!!!

not just his fans!! or his promoter! in fact I bet his promoter DOESNT want that fight....but LOPEZ DOES!!!!

so let lopez have what he wants...don't most guys run around saying "I wish more guys would take control of their careers and not hide behind their promtoers...and demand fights"

welp! heres lopez wanting to do that and you guys are hating on him for it! lol...go figure

like I said...lopez is threatning...he wont be a 40-1 dog
                A 12-0 prospect isn't going to be a massive underdog? You sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  A 12-0 prospect isn't going to be a massive underdog? You sure?
                  id be willing to bet that youd get a better price on loma against lopez than you would loma vs anyone who isn't tank or mikey

the bookmakers would be saying "why is arum matching one of his top prospects, who is green, against his own guy who is a p4p top 2 rated guy"? it makes u think

Comment

Lopez looks way more impressive than Broner ever did. I don't know how anybody could have watched the way Broner struggled badly against ex bantamweight Daniel Ponce De Leon and thought he would be an elite fighter. The only people who hyped Broner up like that were dumbass Floyd fanboys like Larryx.

Comment

Working...
                    X