No announcement yet.

Best protein shake!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
    Its not an opinion its proven fact whey absorbs quicker.
    Yes, and that is why what you stated is an opinion.. just like Optimum Nutrition, Muscle Milk and Syntha-6 both are not only casien, but whey protein as well.. A proven fact is that Ive used all three of the above and Optimum Nutrition provided me with the least results as far as improving strength gains, physical shape, and muscle recovery of the three.. Doesnt sound like you know what youre talking about... The nutrition facts arent always true on these products and are often exagerated (youd be surprised)... That's besides the fact, not everything works the same way for everyones body...

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
      Yes, and that is why what you stated is an opinion.. just like Optimum Nutrition, Muscle Milk and Syntha-6 both are not only casien, but whey protein as well.. A proven fact is that Ive used all three of the above and Optimum Nutrition provided me with the least results as far as improving strength gains, physical shape, and muscle recovery of the three.. Doesnt sound like you know what youre talking about... The nutrition facts arent always true on these products and are often exagerated (youd be surprised)... That's besides the fact, not everything works the same way for everyones body...
      No its not an opinion, reread my original statement.

Well it depends on what you're going for neither Syntha-6 nor Muscle Milk are the best postwo although they taste good.
      They may CONTAIN whey but they are not 100% whey, postwo you are going for quick absorption aka whey for the most part. And if anything you should be getting less "shape" results with Muscle Milk which has 300 calories per serving vs Syntha-6's 200 vs ON's 110. I have use ON only postwo and Syntha-6 as my anytime protein. The strength gain from each product shouldn't be as noticeable as you seem to imply, after all it is only protein. Which then comes down to the results between each won't be DRASTICALLY different, but at the top of that micro-scale would be ON (above S6 and MM at least).

Comment

No its not an opinion, reread my original statement.

They may CONTAIN whey but they are not 100% whey, postwo you are going for quick absorption aka whey for the most part. And if anything you should be getting less "shape" results with Muscle Milk which has 300 calories per serving vs Syntha-6's 200 vs ON's 110. I have use ON only postwo and Syntha-6 as my anytime protein. The strength gain from each product shouldn't be as noticeable as you seem to imply, after all it is only protein. Which then comes down to the results between each won't be DRASTICALLY different, but at the top of that micro-scale would be ON (above S6 and MM at least).
        youre right, about the strength gain thing, i shouldnt have said that because youre right it is only protien but im just sayin i seem to have better results with other products than I did with ON, but yeah, for postworkout, ON is probably better for recovery and what not, just not that way for everyone I guess

Comment

Working...
        X