Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin announces retirement!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    Kidding aside, I feel sorry for GGG's next opponent tbh. He is gonna be taking some good punishment.
    Definitely. If canelo hadn't pissed dirty twice ggg could of fought him and knocked him out. But he had to make do with a aardvark instead to fight on May 5th.

Comment

Should have linked to Lemon Party for Full Effect.

Comment

at his age most fighters are semi retired anyway, hes done the hard work, he can fight who he wants to at this stage in his career

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          F troll thread. Bad form bruh.
          Your expections are too high panda man to be frank. I've never seen you rate a thread higher then D. You never contribute to the cause yet expect us troll professionals to constantly supply you with free content? If you subscribe to my mailing list and forfeit a small PayPal payment of £5 a week I will happily supply you with A grade trolling.

Comment

TBE 38-0 baby

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              F troll thread. Bad form bruh.
              The panda it chirps I see you in action the other day at 1.40 of the video
              https://youtu.be/upZjefR9N8w

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
                Your expections are too high panda man to be frank. I've never seen you rate a thread higher then D. You never contribute to the cause yet expect us troll professionals to constantly supply you with free content? If you subscribe to my mailing list and forfeit a small PayPal payment of £5 a week I will happily supply you with A grade trolling.
                Roger Ebert didn't make no movies mfer. I'm the most elite troll judge on this site bro. Slow your roll & know your role.

And I give plenty of C & higher grades, but yea we've been in a bit of a slump this year with A troll threads I'll admit. I say thats cuz of all this 2018's mfers messing up the game. In a low tide all ships plummet.

Comment

"gone but not forgotten. Love you bro."

Comment

Ban this fool.

Comment

LMAO at anyone who fell for this

Comment

Working...
                      X