No announcement yet.

"Give me your poor, your tired..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
    TS has abandon ship after being debunked within the first 3 post.
    I have Watchmen flashbacks every time I see your avi lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Is that true?
      That wasn't right, it's like 320 million. My b, should of checked first. Don't know we're I got that from

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        That wasn't right, it's like 320 million. My b, should of checked first. Don't know we're I got that from
        Yeah. I remember it being in the 300 mil region too.

Comment

I say let everyone in, the only people who are worried are pussies and racist lol you afraid of some competition? lmfao. No immigrant is ever gonna take my position so I aint worried. I don't see the issue. I dont understand how someone who have generations headstart in the land of milk & honey is fucking worried about a some fucking immigrants who gonna shovel shit? lmfao thats your fucking competition really?
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-14-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

America is a much different place now than it was in 1776. The entire world for that matter. Our forefathers likely didn't foresee just how saturated this country would become in 200 years and how politics would be used to influence our immigration policies. Democrats want to buy votes from poor immigrants by paying them off with social services, minimum wage jobs, and medical and education benefits.

As a nation we cannot continue this trend of importing everyone else's problems when we haven't figured out how to solve our own. We have enough poor, needy, and homeless Americans, we don't need to import more of them.

For those of you struggling Americans who think opening the floodgates to millions of people who cannot be properly screened is a good idea, I have to question your motives and judgment. Millions whose criminal background can't be verified, illnesses and diseases, mental illness, and coming to the table with no skills, education or means to contribute to this nation in any form. Who really wants that?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Im sure op wouldnt give a **** about what trump said if he called predominant white countries ****holes
              Are you a Christian?

Do you think Jesus would care what race the poor were?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Are you a Christian?

Do you think Jesus would care what race the poor were?
                What would ShoulderRoll due doe? Stop this whole Jesus bullchit u throwing at ppl...u went from the statue of liberty to Jesus eventually ancient Greeks n shiet dude, wtf are you doing with your life. Don't respond, u been ignoring like a true bish anyways. We both know u pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  What would ShoulderRoll due doe? Stop this whole Jesus bullchit u throwing at ppl...u went from the statue of liberty to Jesus eventually ancient Greeks n shiet dude, wtf are you doing with your life. Don't respond, u been ignoring like a true bish anyways. We both know u pathetic
                  Who the hell is this guy?

He's all up on my nuts lately but I don't recognize the screen name. Did he used to post under a different handle?

Comment

Is written on the Statue of Liberty.

And in the gospels Jesus Christ says "Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."

So when did we go from that to hating the poor and calling the countries they come from "****holes?"

Has America lost its way?
                    This was America in the 1800's, be thankful its only words today.

Comment

Who the hell is this guy?

He's all up on my nuts lately but I don't recognize the screen name. Did he used to post under a different handle?
                      try harder tootsieroll, I'm not yet offended

Comment

Working...
                      X