No announcement yet.

Who's style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's style

Just wondering out of all the pro boxers to live which one do you like because of there style to fight. Mine has to be mike tyson because the power/speed he had worked well with the peek a boo and it only takes one punch from him to change the fight.

Roy Jones Jr
    Bernard Hopkins
    Sergio Martinez

Comment

Floyd
      Bernard
      Rigo
      D Garcia

Comment

Last edited by nivek535; 11-01-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

mike tyson
          roy jones
          Chavez SR
          Mayorga
          james toney
          Calzaghe

all different from each other but loved watching those guys fight

Comment

Ricardo Lopez - beautiful boxing, movement, technique, and power

Evander Holyfield - Warrior, relaxed hopping style, caught punches with gloves

James Toney - Stayed in the pocket, relaxed style, defense

All these guys I mentioned have great boxing styles, and unique. I guess all great fighters will have unique styles.

Comment

Lucas Matthysse (the more aggressive style he used after the robberies)

Wlad's style would be fun too, jab, jab jab and if your opponent comes near just hug him or throw him around the ring.

Comment

Ricardo Mayorga was always a ton of fun to watch. That cat was wild in the ring and out.

Marcos Maidana also has a great style to watch, especially when he has a guy hurt and is going in for the kill. He took out Josecito in the same fashion he took out Ortiz and it was beautiful to watch.

Comment

Working...
                X