No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Demetrius Andrade Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post
    This is the 3rd mandatory defense in a row the WBO has ordered Saunders to make in less than one calendar year. Meanwhile, Adonis Stevenson hasn't made a mandatory defense in almost 5 years.

AS fought Badou Jack in May, that was his mandatory.

http://boxrec.com/en/event/764048

Comment

Time to defend that belt and stop yapping Billy Joe Sandals

Comment

how did andrade get to this point? hes had one fight at the weight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          how did andrade get to this point? hes had one fight at the weight
          I'm sure the WBO had him ranked high since he was previously a WBO champion at 154.

Comment

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! Good stuff. I'm expecting BJS to get "injured" again though lmao

Comment

Lol, this is gonna be a snoozefest, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Comment

Wooooooowwww!!! This is crazy!!

Andrade is going to fight TWICE IN THE SAME YEAR!!

Comment

Dang I didn't know BJS only defended his title three times since 2015 SMH he's been babysitting that belt right??

Well let's see how Andrade performs. He looked average his last time out.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    Wooooooowwww!!! This is crazy!!

Andrade is going to fight TWICE IN THE SAME YEAR!!
                    He hasn't fought in 2018 yet

Comment

Billy Joe will lose this one. I don't see him figuring out Andrade who's like a big Terence Crawford, crafty, fast & packs decent power. BJS went da distance with Willie Monroe, WHO?! Looked like **** vs. Artur Akavov, WHO?! Andrade was inactive cuz Pelullo & DeGuardia sued Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports for $20 million plus punitive damages in New York Supreme Court, alleging that Roc Nation Sports executives interfered with their exclusive promotional contract with Andrade by promising to sign him after negotiating a buyout of his deal with Banner Promotions and Star Boxing. According to da suit, when Andrade was going to accept da Showtime deal Pelullo & DeGuardia negotiated on his behalf, Roc Nation executives promised to pay him $550,000 to refuse to participate in da Charlo bout, & Andrade rejected da Showtime deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X