Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Alvarez Eyed For 12/16 - Unless Lemieux Fights on Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Alvarez Eyed For 12/16 - Unless Lemieux Fights on Date

Promoter Yvon Michel would love to stage the mandatory fight between WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson and challenger Eleider Alvarez at the Montreal Olympic Stadium. As of Thursday, Michel said his dream would be to stage that fight in that Montreal venue. Although the whole thing is hypothetical, the solution of holding this boxing gala at the Olympic Stadium is still conceivable. The last boxing bout to take place at the former home of the Expos and the main theater of the 1976 Montreal Olympics, was the bout between Roberto Duran and Sugar Ray Leonard in 1980.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Daniel is a heavier version of Arturo Gatti how he got into the Hof is beyond me as well as Mancini please... but he sells tickets and puts butts in seats and that's the name of the game...

Comment

Jack gets the winner

Comment

Dec 16 looks to be a bust day for PBC.
        Easter Jr/Mikey Garcia
        Danny Garcia/Rios
        Spence/TBA

Have all been rumoured for this date.

Comment

david le****ingmieux is holding up a Lineal Light Heavyweight title fight??

lol you fuggin triple G nuthuggers made this possible..
          I HATE BOXING AND THE FANS THAT WATCH IT THESE DAYS..

"HAGLER VS HEARN PART 2 THEY SAID"

Fck U k2...Fck u gennady...and fck u lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Dec 16 looks to be a bust day for PBC.
            Easter Jr/Mikey Garcia
            Danny Garcia/Rios
            Spence/TBA

Have all been rumoured for this date.
            I bet Spence gets that date and everyone else gets pushed to 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post

Saunders/Lemieux wont be in December, talking about February now. Dan Rafaels chat though said Berchelt/Salido may get moved from the 9th to the 16th so not to clash with Rigondeaux/Lomachenko. Everyone wanna fight in December

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Saunders/Lemieux wont be in December, talking about February now. Dan Rafaels chat though said Berchelt/Salido may get moved from the 9th to the 16th so not to clash with Rigondeaux/Lomachenko. Everyone wanna fight in December
                how many times does lemieux have to get beaten badly for the canadian fans to tell him to piss off?

i promise if it wasnt for ggg's push to unify all of 160 hbo woul d have no interest in saunders or david...i have interest bc of saunders is pretty underrated when he's on the money, but david is a bum with nothing more than power...THIS FIGHT DONT HOLD A STICK TO ADONIS VS ALVAREZ

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post

😂😂😂 WTF is wrong with this guy!
                  He must be on the rag or something... Bi tching at everyone and everything! Lol
                  Calm down bud... It's only boxing... Things will get better. No need to hate everyone over all this... 😆😅

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Gotta get that last check for Xmas shopping... Gotta buy gifts for the wives, and hoes, and mistresses, and all that shet!

Comment

Working...
                    X