Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Capone-E almost started a riot at the Khan-Judah press conference !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    is a amir khan big in pakistan?
    Almost as big as A.Q. Khan.

Comment

he's no mexican, he a sandn!gga

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        yo, Zitman.

Make a hate comment about how Amir is gonna lose from Zab.

Your comments are the best. I might quote it.

When Khan and Judah fight there is gonna be more glass in the ring than there is in the entire Empire State Building.

Or should I say, in the Burj Khalifa.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Why does he try to involve himself so much in pre fight hype, this Capone-e guy? Does his rap career suck that bad? Never heard of him until he started coming out with Khan, and i'm a hip hop fan.
          Yo, you're only saying that because you're from East Side where only few Mexicans live. If you were from West Side, you wouldn't dare to say such a thing.

Comment

Yo, you're only saying that because you're from East Side where only few Mexicans live. If you were from West Side, you wouldn't dare to say such a thing.
            I don't see 50 Cent all up on Mayweather's pre fight build ups dissing his opponents trying to get cheap fame.

Oh well, what ever helps the Mexican "rap legend" sell more records.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              When Khan and Judah fight there is gonna be more glass in the ring than there is in the entire Empire State Building.

Or should I say, in the Burj Khalifa.

Wait a sec.... Are you actually NOT picking Khan to lose?

Comment

Almost as big as A.Q. Khan.
                His fights shown live in pakistan?

Comment

I'm loving the Mexican back-up. Now all his opponents know, not to mess with Amir, because if they do, they will jump on their asses.
                  Was Amir having trouble with getting jumped before? I don't think having an entourage beefing with everyone is necessarily good for Khan's career per say. Might be good for hyping a couple fights though.

Comment

This is the worst thread I've seen today. What exactly is it trying to acheive?

Comment

I'm in NYC and there are a ton of Mexicans. And I realize there are a lot on the West Coast, but you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Take a ride on the 7 train.

Comment

Working...
                      X