• NSB PICK EM 2019 #5. 2nd FEBRUARY 2019

Saturday 2nd February 2019
    Frisco, TX, USA (UTC-6)

Eleider Alvarez vs Sergei Kovalev

BETTING ODDS:

Alvarez: 4/6 Kovalev: 6/5

Ways fighters can win:

Decision: WIDE or CLOSE
    KO: EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:
    PICK EM CREW, Alvarez, Dec, WIDE
    PICK EM CREW, Kovalev, KO, Late. 2x
    If no multiplier is specified in your pick (ie x2, x3) then it will be assumed that no multiplier is being used (x1)
    If you wish to pick a Draw result, simply state your Username, both fighter names and DRAW, ie:

PICK EM CREW, Alvarez, Kovalev, DRAW
    IMPORTANT NOTE: NONE OF THE WBSS FIGHTS CAN BE SCORED A DRAW - ONE FIGHTER WILL ALWAYS BE DECLARED A WINNER. ANY UNCORRECTED DRAW PICKS ON THE WBSS WILL BE WASTED.

NOTES:
    -Picking the correct winner earns 20 pts
    -Picking the correct method earns 10 pts
    -Picking the correct detail is worth 10 pts
    -Draws are worth 120 pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 40pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded

OK Gentlemen, apologies for the slight delay in getting this weeks pick 'em up and the more significant backlog in getting the leaderboard up to date... hardware issues at my end have left me having to work with a laptop that probably last saw the light of day when folk were still wetting their drawers over the millennium bug and is held together, metaphorically, with string and duct tape. Hopefully be back up and running within the next coupla days, but until then thanks for your patience, and good luck with this weeks pick 'em.

Regards

K

Comment

RJJ-94-02=GOAT, Kovalev decision close.

Man, I’ve been flip-flopping all week over this one

Comment

Robbie Barrett, Alvarez, KO, Mid

Comment

BLASTER1
          ALLVAREZ K/O LATE

Had to change my mind.
          I hope it doesn't backfire on me.
          It's a hard fight to pick Imo.
          Who knows I will probably change again before the fight.
          Last edited by BLASTER1; 02-01-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

hhs661, alvarez, ko, early

Comment

Friendly reminder:

Kovalev can't manage to fight for 12 full rounds anymore.

Comment

NC Uppercut, Kov, KO 1-4
                I edited this at 6:04 pm EST. Reason I’m editing this is bc I think Kov is gonna be fired up. He is going to fight with frustration and anger, which is usually a bad thing, which he will use to try and knock the block off of Alverez’ shoulders. Note this; if he doesn’t KO Eleider within 6 rounds, he’s done! Mark my words! I really wanna se Eleider Alvarez whoop Kov, but I don’t think ha has a good chance until after rounds 4-6. We shall see.
                Koba-Grozny; Otrocubiche please take note in my Friday edit! Thanks gents
                Last edited by NC Uppercut; 02-01-2019, 06:08 PM. Reason: Changed my detail on my pick

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Friendly reminder:

Kovalev can't manage to fight for 12 full rounds anymore.
                  Are you playing in this Pick em...or trying to piss people off for no reason? Just wondering why you would put your Opinion in place of a pick

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    Are you playing in this Pick em...or trying to piss people off for no reason? Just wondering why you would put your Opinion in place of a pick
                    i am still involve, bro. i am just not playing but i am still involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X