No announcement yet.

Broner Really Needs To Pursue A Standup Comedy Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner Really Needs To Pursue A Standup Comedy Career

This cat has potential in comedy post-boxing & honestly he needs to be post-boxing real soon cuz there ain't much left for him in boxing except ass beatings for not as much money as he used to get & at some point is it realllllllly worth it?

Idk how much self awareness he has on his true rep & his true potential in a game outside of boxing, but if he has any concept of that & can deal with the ups & downs of standup he should give it a shot. I legit think he has some potential in the being funny game & unlike in boxing time is on his side in comedy. You can be funny til you die like Bob Hope & George Burns.

i never found him funny

Comment

Imo , he’d fail at that also
      Most likely probably have some mental breakdown on stage
      It’s all about the billions , in his case maybe the minions would be better suited

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Imo , he’d fail at that also
        Most likely probably have some mental breakdown on stage
        It’s all about the billions , in his case maybe the minions would be better suited
        He's great at getting people listening to him/getting attention. He just needs to throw in funny more & be aware of being funny which I'm not fully sure he grasps.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          He's great at getting people listening to him/getting attention. He just needs to throw in funny more & be aware of being funny which I'm not fully sure he grasps.
          I think he’d have a hard time spelling funny
          Just my thoughts
          I bet he has a dildo lol

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            I think he’d have a hard time spelling funny
            Just my thoughts
            I bet he has a dildo lol
            Sounds like maybe his girl bought one & f#cked him up a lil.

Comment

lmao how can you compete with a vibrator that is bigger than yours and is twirling and everything? lol that's what Broner was sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Sounds like maybe his girl bought one & f#cked him up a lil.

I wouldn’t doubt it
                He’s the type of guy that it wouldn’t take much to Fugh him up

Comment

nah.. he was only kinda funny when he was still the "can man".. anyone can get it! but ever since he became "about billions" his jokes hasnt been the same.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    nah.. he was only kinda funny when he was still the "can man".. anyone can get it! but ever since he became "about billions" his jokes hasnt been the same.
                    I bet he's funny with his homies. Lotsa mfers seem to like him outta the ring. Got his own lil crew in OH. Always seems to be with Tank or Spence & other guys. He's got something thats keeping mfers friendly with him & it can't be his boxing these days. I suspect its his funny/personality.

Granted he is creepy with lotsa women & sh^t & he needs to flip that whole thing around before he really f#cks up his rep cuz that type of sh^t is at a career high at f#cking up people's career. Standup is the last bastion of free speech these days & AB is a cat who needs to be operating in a free speech realm.

Comment

Working...
                    X