Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Lounge Official Big Ass Cricket Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that has to be nzs best single day of test cricket ever, however I've just put a cheeky 20 on the poms at 12.50.

Comment

ugh logged onto my cricket site and instantly depressed England getting absolutely hammered and most likely need a couple of miracles to even make it competitive.

as far as I am concerned, England being in any no1 spot just shows how ******ed the system is. They haven't been on blistering form for more than 1-2 matches at a time and regularly bomb hard.

Comment

New Zealand's lead is growing. England are trying to fight there way back in with short pitched bowling.

Comment

Kiwis completely in control.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Kiwis completely in control.
            England need to at least keep a tab on the RR if there not taking wickets. You don't want to find yourself having to bat out 5 sessions to save the match.

Comment

Right day 4 starting in a bit, should be interesting! Expect some attacking batting from McCullum followed by a declaration. There's no way England can bat as bad second time round.

Comment

watched highlights of the yesterdays play, didnt think England did too badly in terrible bowling conditions (no swing, 'flat' wicket).

My bets on draw now with a few more rain delays to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  watched highlights of the yesterdays play, didnt think England did too badly in terrible bowling conditions (no swing, 'flat' wicket).

My bets on draw now with a few more rain delays to come.
                  Yeah the weather will play a huge part. I hope England play positive cricket when they come to bat.

Comment

BC's almost 300 runs ahead.

Comment

declared at 460, absolute mountain to climb for England.

Comment

Working...
                      X