Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammed Ali sets a BBC interviewer straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny. I actually thought the interviewer got in the better points. Ali's analogies fail miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      Funny. I actually thought the interviewer got in the better points. Ali's analogies fail miserably.
      Parky is an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        how can it wipe out all races?
        All but mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          All but mixed.
          oh right that's what he means.

i thought he meant like all humans.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            "Eagles don't mix with no buzzards" - Probably because they're different species, one is a predator and the other is a scavenger.

Pretty unfair to judge people in/from different times by today's standards though.

Comment

So the OP is against interracial couples.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                I bet Ali looks back on moments like this and cringes.
                This, and he was incredibly racist.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  This, and he was incredibly racist.
                  the whole world had some sort of racist view then,hes talking sense when he says that the different minorities hanged together because thats what they did back in those days blacks with blacks whites with whites mexicans with mexicans and many more,the guy is a genius and to keep preaching on the way he seen the world back then........................he helped change alot.

Comment

Thread should be titled, 'Muhammad Ali talks over Parkinson who is trying to remain a respectful interviewer'.

Parkinson just had that 'What the **** am I hearing?' look on his face. Obviously he understood what was wrong with what Ali was saying, but he couldn't really get a word in without it being buried by a thousand of Ali's.

But when he did get something in, it was a good point and Ali just played it off and kept playing like a pre-recorded message.

Don't confuse a better orator with the person who is right. They are often not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      So the OP is against interracial couples.
                      Was thinking the same thing.

People here called Ali a genius, yet he was brainwashed by a the nation of islam, and cant seem to defend his position of the stuff he is saying?

Why does Ali get a pass on this stuff yet anyone else would be called racist?

People say its the way everyone was back then, but the interviewer strongly disagrees and the audience applauds him on certain points.

Comment

Working...
                      X