No announcement yet.

where is the pac man ko photoshopped pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the pac man ko photoshopped pics

It's been about a month now and I've only seen 1 photoshop pic of paquaio ko'd where he was rolled inside a blunt, couldnt stop laughing but where's the rest of the pics

shut up and learn how to do a search.

Comment

Green rep points for OP. Thats a really good idea. I cant believe nobody has photoshopped pac yet. This thread should be the official pac photoshop thread.

Comment

You know, pretending you've never seen the five or so Pac photoshop threads comes off really lame.

Comment

Sorry I didn't know that was your daddy, it must b painful

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
            Sorry I didn't know that was your daddy, it must b painful
            My father is dead. Making a joke like that is not funny, it isn't clever, and its incredibly offensive. What is wrong you? Why would you say something like that?

Comment

NSB took it down cause Pac threatened to sue.

Comment

SI wasnt referring that 2 u it was to boss Hogg and I actually havnt seen any post about it instead of saying some bs just say do a search n the thread ends

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
                  SI wasnt referring that 2 u it was to boss Hogg and I actually havnt seen any post about it instead of saying some bs just say do a search n the thread ends
                  Red K for being such a lame.

Comment

Im lame because I ask a question or r u worse because u go out of your way to respond?

Comment

Working...
                    X