No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    Do you know the definition of lying? Clearly not. And you don't know what you're talking about. Haye was sat at the post pressed with a hand the size of a coconut all red and yellow. He broke his hand. People aren't even debating that? You might not care - you don't even care enough to back up your posts because you haven't got anything. You're just a hater behind a keyboard.
    Do you even realize how common it is to have swollen hands of various colors after a boxing match? Vitali himself claims that he has taken his kids urine filled diapers and wrapped them around his swollen hands to help keep down the swelling after fights. I also have to ask, do you have any idea just how uncommon the break that David Haye claimed that he had actually is? That is also not taking into account that fact that he claimed he had a such rare break in a hand that he hardly ever landed on Valuev before or after he claimed he that he had broken it. He actually only landed it once in the round in which he claimed he broke it. He also never stated to anyone in his corner during the fight that he felt as if he had a broken his hand. And at the time it was very much debated on just how injured Haye's hand actually was. And many fans agreed that it was actually little more than an excuse, just as the toe was, to cover up the fact that Haye has no heart. And his coverup has obviously worked on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Address me properly, deluded f*gboy
      Well then obviously you're just some scrawny little tart that's just hit puberty who's unable to back up his claims. I'm done with you now. You bring nothing to this thread. I'm done with this conversation. I think I'm going to watch The Raccoons intro. I like this intro it makes me feel better about life. This is a good intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=FXsjzcC4Jdw

Oh and no doubt with you being the type of ****wit that you are that's obviously going to think you 'win' a debate by having the last word in I have saved you the bother by copy and pasting your last post below mine.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Address me properly, deluded f*gboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
        Well then obviously you're just some scrawny little tart that's just hit puberty who's unable to back up his claims. I'm done with you now. You bring nothing to this thread. I'm done with this conversation. I think I'm going to watch The Raccoons intro. I like this intro it makes me feel better about life. This is a good intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=FXsjzcC4Jdw

Oh and no doubt with you being the type of ****wit that you are that's obviously going to think you 'win' a debate by having the last word in I have saved you the bother by copy and pasting your last post below mine.
        LOL @ this f*ggot ass alt. Always wanna get in the last word so you premptively try to get the other person not to - I only know one fat **** from overseas who spends his life posting that would write that. Next time try some new lines so I don't recognize you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          Do you even realize how common it is to have swollen hands of various colors after a boxing match? Vitali himself claims that he has taken his kids urine filled diapers and wrapped them around his swollen hands to help keep down the swelling after fights. I also have to ask, do you have any idea just how uncommon the break that David Haye claimed that he had actually is? That is also not taking into account that fact that he claimed he had a such rare break in a hand that he hardly ever landed on Valuev before or after he claimed he that he had broken it. He actually only landed it once in the round in which he claimed he broke it. He also never stated to anyone in his corner during the fight that he felt as if he had a broken his hand. And at the time it was very much debated on just how injured Haye's hand actually was. And many fans agreed that it was actually little more than an excuse, just as the toe was, to cover up the fact that Haye has no heart. And his coverup has obviously worked on you.
          Whatever makes you sleep at night bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
            What coin? What is this mysterious 'coin' you deluded fanboys seem to think David Haye the bloke that got dominated be the younger brother will bring to the table? Vitali can make roughly if not better money by just fighting Tyson Fury for example.
            Dude you're embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I think both Povetkin and Huck are just as big moneywise.

I don't know if more fans prefer Haye to Povetkin TBH. Haye is a nonqualified parttime fighter while Povetkin is well known in Europe particularly on the former Sovjetunion.

Agreed.

Only by the ignorants who conveniently forgets that Haye turned Vitali down on several occasions.
              Vitali has been fighting nobody's throughout his career - and lost and quit to the only 2 fighters that were actually any good. Name me 1 credible challenger he has faced. Just one- in fact name me a single good win on his resume. Has he ever done a super fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Whatever makes you sleep at night bro
                Wow, I appreciate your concern for my well being. Thanks!

Comment

• Quitali Klitschko

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                    X