pac says god tells him to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    http://mobile.badlefthook.com/2012/3...re-boxing-news
    (Well, Pacquiao said it in the radio interview - God did not get on the radio and tell Manny to retire.)
    you a fool

Comment

If Pacquiao really believed god had spoken to him would he go against what god wants and fight Bradley?

Comment

Floyd should just have ignored Pac and insisted on fighting his own fights guilt-free. Funny part is he didn't. He pretended he wanted Pac and every time Pac calls his bluff Floyd moves the goal post. At one point Floyd got sick of fans pushing this fight on him, then he pretended again like he really wants it. Bottom line is it does bother him. That's why this fight not happening will haunt him for the rest of his life. He's not getting any younger.

His fans are not helping. They'd rather justify and satisfy his greed for money, which is just really a smokescreen. It doesn't matter whether the fight happens or not. Why would people care now? If Floyd fans don't care about what would become of Floyd's legacy, why should others? So be it. You want mind/blame games, you got it. And you're about to lose. Hehe...

And didn't Costas just asked Floyd the same questions normal fans were asking? Floyd responded by mentioning about self-preservation...

There you go.

Last edited by al-Xander; 03-19-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

If this thread was about floyd, all the pac lovers would be all over it and it would be on page 25 right now...they love to hate the guy. but since it's about pac, i'm only commenting on page 3.

this shows that people are more interested in hating floyd rather than discussing topics about their god

Comment

Ideally Manny would have 3-4 big fights (Mayweather trilogy..yeah right lol) and retire.

But I have a feeling that with his spending habits we will see him late in to his 30's, getting knocked out and beatdown.

The God talk is just PR for his next election. Do any Pinoy's here know what chances he has to become governor? He seems to be getting a lot of criticism in regards to his political career.

Comment

I guess Floyd got what he wishes! Floyd's Nightmare maybe Over!!

Now he can Marry Ellerbe!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                http://mobile.badlefthook.com/2012/3...re-boxing-news

"I will not stay long in boxing because He said: ‘You have done enough. You have made yourself famous but this is harmful.'.
                I don't believe it was God because he would've said "The Mexiphobes and your cherry picking promoter have made you famous"

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  he was on the undercard of the Ortiz fight aswell
                  And the Mosley fight.

Comment

Pac made tons of money hurting boxers. Retirement is not enough for repentance. If he wants to get to heaven he should sell all his wealth and give them to poor.

Comment

I'm telling you, if Pac doesn't come into the Bradley fight 100%, he will lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X