Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Ricky Hatton vs Current Timothy Bradley @ 140lbs who wins ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Ricky Hatton vs Current Timothy Bradley @ 140lbs who wins ?

Well, Fellas, how do y'all see this matchup playing out and who wins ? Please vote on the poll

VS.

Hatton via UD
    26.21%
    Hatton via SD or MD
    9.71%
    Hatton via 1st half KO or TKO(1-6rds)
    3.88%
    Hatton via 2nd half KO or TKO(7-12rds)
    25.24%
    Hatton via DQ(too many headbutts from Bradley)
    1.94%
    Bradley via UD
    22.33%
    Bradley via SD or MD
    6.80%
    Bradley via 1st half KO or TKO(1-6rds)
    0.97%
    Bradley via 2nd half KO or TKO(7-12rds)
    2.91%
    Bradley via DQ(excessive holding by Hatton)
    0.00%
    Last edited by King of Sting; 02-20-2012, 12:06 PM.

Bradley hasn't proved anything yet.

Comment

From what I have seen from Bradley so far, Hatton would win pretty easily imo.

Comment

Prime Hatton smothers him on the inside outworks him and wins a comfortable yet competitive UD with an outside possibility of a late stoppage.

Comment

I think a prime Hatton smacks about any of the current JWW's, including (especially) Amir "I have no inside game" Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            Prime Hatton smothers him on the inside outworks him and wins a comfortable yet competitive UD with an outside possibility of a late stoppage.
            Man, the way Hatton comes in straight up, Bradley's noggin' will be waiting for that chin, hehe

Comment

Well this is a fight that would always end in some sort of Techincal Decision due to Bradley's fat head and Hatton's weak skin + their styles. Thats if they made it past four rounds.

Comment

good fight bradleys style is bad for hatton but he doesnt have the power to keep a prime hatton off him so hatton smothers him with body wrk and wins a dec in an ugly foul filled fight

prime hatton was one of if not the best 140lber ive ever seen

Comment

Hatton would win and get a late stoppage here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Bradley hasn't proved anything yet.
                    It'd be an interesting style matchup, because Hatton was for sure a press forward guy that could bang, and he had really good power, enough to drop Bradley who's been down before by Holt. But, Bradley also had much more speed than Hatton and can bang himself, just not with as much power as Hatton.

But, in regards to Bradley not proving anything yet, that couldn't be more false. Kendall Holt, Junior Witter, Lamont Peterson, Luis Abregu, and Devon Alexander were all good wins. Yes, Bradley may not be the most exciting guy at times, but he has proved that he's top tier fighter. I didn't like the fact that he refused to fight Khan when he was having problems with his promoter and I even stopped following Bradley for a bit there because I was so pissed about that, but I am a Bradley fan, and got over it.

I think Ricky could possibly floor Bradley, but I just think Bradley has too much speed for Hatton. Hatton makes it a dog fight and Bradley tries to bang with him, may even taste the canvas, but squeaks out a SD/MD.

This is coming from a Bradley fan, so I may be a bit bias with this one, but so would Hatton fans. It'd be a really good and close fight. I am realistic about Bradley though, and while I am rooting for him to beat Pacquiao obviously, I still think Manny is going to beat him.

Hey Weebler, who you got in a Khan vs. Hatton fight at 140, during Ricky's prime and unbeaten years (2001-2007)????

I got Hatton by a late TKO, in what was a fairly close fight on the cards at the time of stoppage. It's sad what people have done to Ricky Hatton. Before being KO'd by Floyd, and later on by Manny, people were saying Hatton was one of the best 140 lb guys they've seen in boxing and was Top 10 P4P. After he got KO'd by Floyd, people trashed him and called him overrated, which is bulls**t. Ricky Hatton was a really good fighter, not sure of he's HOF or if he did enough to get in there, but he was a really good fighter.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 02-20-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X