Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melvin Guillard vs Jim Miller Main Events UFC on FX 1!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melvin Guillard vs Jim Miller Main Events UFC on FX 1!

Sick sick fight! Both coming off disappointing losses to great fighters. Most obvious match to make. Probably the toughest fight in melvins whole career, jim miller is a ****ing beast. Easily 4th best fighter in the division behind Edgar, Bendo and Maynard. But melvin could outstrike him like bendo and maynard. Hes a Better striker with Better takedown defense. I like melvin for the upset in a sick ass fight!

i like it. . . ive always been a guillard fan. . . he's one of the most athletic and explosive all around guys in MMA, but he's just so damn reckless! He is VERY DANGEROUS for anybody he faces. . . He is a good wrestler with his collegiate background, and has fast hands with power in both. . . Guillard is one of the hardest guys to gamble with because you never know what's gonna happen!

Comment

Miller wins this easy. Guillard is a joke.....

Comment

Jim Miller is going to style all over Melvin Guillard.

Comment

when? this ones tuff...anything can happen just found out melvin cant take a punch...from a none puncher..in lauzon

Comment

This should be a exciting fight Guillard is always fun to watch no matter what except that lil mistake with Lauzon. Miller does have great skill and ive seen a lot of people picking him for the win but i just cant bet against Guillard he has the ability to change/end a fight with just one punch.. Guillard by KO

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
              This should be a exciting fight Guillard is always fun to watch no matter what except that lil mistake with Lauzon. Miller does have great skill and ive seen a lot of people picking him for the win but i just cant bet against Guillard he has the ability to change/end a fight with just one punch.. Guillard by KO
              Yeah if guillard fought miller that night maynard bloodied him up pretty bad Guillard woulda finished him. But since then miller has gotten so much better. Subbing olivera was ****in crazy i coildnt believe bendo beat him but bendo beat him alot with speed and sub defense, melvin has one of those although his submission defense has improved as torres and even tibau had full mount a whole round and didnt finish him. Damn good fight. Hard not to pick miller but melvin is totally capable of pulling out something ****in crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                Yeah if guillard fought miller that night maynard bloodied him up pretty bad Guillard woulda finished him. But since then miller has gotten so much better. Subbing olivera was ****in crazy i coildnt believe bendo beat him but bendo beat him alot with speed and sub defense, melvin has one of those although his submission defense has improved as torres and even tibau had full mount a whole round and didnt finish him. Damn good fight. Hard not to pick miller but melvin is totally capable of pulling out something ****in crazy.
                Something crazy like getting dropped with a jab and choked out in under a minute?

Comment

meh, surprised anyone cares really.

Comment

Working...
                  X