Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latins Top Prospects for the future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen his fight yesterday, he looked aight, definately going to be a force. Speaking of chin tha dude has a big ass jaw. Fugly ass dude looks like Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva, Lol. I think he beats Rocky Martinez, due to Rocky being too wide with his shots. Luis looks strong and could see him competing as high as 135.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
      I seen his fight yesterday, he looked aight, definately going to be a force. Speaking of chin tha dude has a big ass jaw. Fugly ass dude looks like Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva, Lol. I think he beats Rocky Martinez, due to Rocky being too wide with his shots. Luis looks strong and could see him competing as high as 135.
      Yep, he has a some really impressive knockouts....

be interested to seeing him get a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
        Yep, he has a some really impressive knockouts....

be interested to seeing him get a belt.
        i hadnt really seen this guy fight. looks like he has big ko power on both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          i hadnt really seen this guy fight. looks like he has big ko power on both hands.
          I checked his record, tho he has really impressive knockouts, he fought some same ppl as Billy Dip (aka the greatest) and such, but they've all done better than Luis, so I don't know, if he'll be that good....

LOOK OUT FOR Jose Pedraza, he has an ESPN Deportes magazine cover, with 1 fight only, should do big things !! CHECK THE VIDEO

Comment

LOL, thats in San Juan (I think), a house deicated to Puerto Ricos once was President, Pedro albizu Campos, who was experimented, tortured, and murdered by the United States Government as a terrorist.
            I know this is old but I came across and that is not correct. San Sebastian is a town in the southwest area. Known better for the El Pepino area and some good baseball players (I think Jose Vidro is from there). La Calle San Sebastian in el Viejo San Juan is another thing.

Comment

Marco Antonio Peribán

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                Marco Antonio Peribán

damn that was quick, thanks for sharing i always like watching fights like these to me they are more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                  Marco Antonio Peribán

Wheres Mickey Gracia?

Comment

Wheres Mickey Gracia?

Comment

Working...
                    X