No announcement yet.

Was Prime Fedor the baddest man on the planet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Prime young Fedor would destroy pretty much anyone in the UFC today.

Prime Fedor versus a prime DC would be such a crazy battle.
    Plus he beat Coleman twice and Randleman in Pride, who were both UFC heavyweight champions, so he could compete with UFC fighters. People wanna argue he didn't do as well in a cage, but he was much older by then too and had less experience in one. Also beat Tim Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski when both he and them were older and they were both HW champs in the UFC too.

Comment

Anderson Silva
      Jon Jones*
      GSP
      Fedor
      Bj Penn
      Conor Mcgregor
      Demetrious Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Prime young Fedor would destroy pretty much anyone in the UFC today.

Prime Fedor versus a prime DC would be such a crazy battle.
        negative!! like i said, the comp that fedor was fighting in was weak! so that makes him look unstoppable. he was pretty much beating on small hopeless japanese fighters.

soon as he came to the UFC, and even though it was towards the end of his career, he loss to lesser skills opponents in the UFC, and those guys were also at the end of their career.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          negative!! like i said, the comp that fedor was fighting in was weak! so that makes him look unstoppable. he was pretty much beating on small hopeless japanese fighters.

soon as he came to the UFC, and even though it was towards the end of his career, he loss to lesser skills opponents in the UFC, and those guys were also at the end of their career.
          When Fedor was in Pride, the UFC Heavyweight division was weak as hell. Pride had the stronger division.

I'd even say Strikeforce had a deeper roster of HWs than UFC when they were around.

And Fedor never even fought in the UFC. Lol

Comment

There's a bit too much romanticism with Fedor.

Dan Henderson knocked him out cold and Hendo is 6 years older than Fedor, was fighting in Pride before Fedor, and was fighting since '97, 3 years longer than Fedor.

Fair to say, Fedor isn't walking through the UFC. Not when Hendo didn't even accomplish that.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              When Fedor was in Pride, the UFC Heavyweight division was weak as hell. Pride had the stronger division.

I'd even say Strikeforce had a deeper roster of HWs than UFC when they were around.

And Fedor never even fought in the UFC. Lol
              i should have said fought against ufc fighters..

werdum, big foot, dan henderson, were ALL UFC fighters at one point that got cut since they were at the end of their career. fedor the baddest man loss to those guys! lol..

then even more embarrassing, he went on to lose to guys like matt mitrione and ryan bader! lmao!

it's safe to say fedor is not the baddest man. the dude was beating on weak opponents in japan.

the HW japanese in pride aint even real HW! lol.. just some 5'6, 200+lbs fat slob.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                There's a bit too much romanticism with Fedor.

Dan Henderson knocked him out cold and Hendo is 6 years older than Fedor, was fighting in Pride before Fedor, and was fighting since '97, 3 years longer than Fedor.

Fair to say, Fedor isn't walking through the UFC. Not when Hendo didn't even accomplish that.
                and dan was not even a real HW. fedor was getting wrecked by guys like dan, now imagine what the real HW in the ufc would have done to fedor.

Comment

Fedor was a beast....and he looked fat all the time

Comment

and dan was not even a real HW. fedor was getting wrecked by guys like dan, now imagine what the real HW in the ufc would have done to fedor.
                    that's silly during Prime Fedor's run...Pride had the best, most stacked HW division at the time and Fedor beat everybody at their best. the UFC HW wasn't anything to gloat about at the time

2007 is when he was starting to slow down..... he lost to Fabrico and Bigfoot Silva before the Henderson fight.

Comment

cromier vs a prime fedor..

Who you got????

Comment

Working...
                      X