Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not fighting an actual top contender until he was 35 was career suicide. But its also meant he has saved himself a string of 6 or 7 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      not fighting an actual top contender until he was 35 was career suicide. But its also meant he has saved himself a string of 6 or 7 losses.
      "Yeah let's wait until my body starts breaking down, then I'll start fighting top threats." ****ing moron.
      Last edited by AKAcronym; 03-23-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
        Of course. Most Euros and Eastern Euros wanted it badly. Most of the fans here whom supported GGG before the Canelo fights were from that region. They all said they wanted GGG to get all the belts and be Undisputed. Dan Rafael himself was a big GGG shill on ESPN. He even instigated Astana 2017 Expo as being a lucrative and profitable event for GGG vs BJS for Undisputed.

Everybody soon started figuring out what was being said on the forum prior.

GGG doesn’t come from the Bhop cloth. GGG could’ve fought Saunders in Astana 2017. Why do you think for 2 years HBO has Expo 2017 tarps whenever he fought? They were building up GGG for that event.

GGG turned on his country for a once in a life time Undisputed at Middleweight. Abel and GGG never liked Southpaws. Imagine the elite Southpaws. A 154 Ouma was tagging GGG and that guy was already faded by then.
        Hey, im one of the people that was least satisfied with Golovkins career, lots of missed opportunities. But nobody anywhere wanted to see him fight BJS over Canelo. Did you see Billy against Akavov? He looked awful. He's got little discipline, he's best wins are Golovkin retreads.But maybe more importantly, he pulls out last minute all the time, or he fails drug tests. Canelo money vs a guy that may or may not turn up. Hmm
        🤔

Comment

pretending he cant speak english

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
            pretending he cant speak english
            pretending he could box

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Hey, im one of the people that was least satisfied with Golovkins career, lots of missed opportunities. But nobody anywhere wanted to see him fight BJS over Canelo.
              Cmon dude. Make a poll and ask posters if they remember wanting GGG to be Undisputed. Do you know how many people said GGG would beat BJS? Clearly you’re trolling or not being honest. BJS himself said to Eubank Jr.’s face that GGG would beat them both on the same night... get out of here with this “nobody wanted to see.”

Do you know how many Crawford fans wanted to see him fight Indongo or Burns for unifications that led to Undisputed? BJs has way more skills than Indongo or Burns, so stop with the excuses to excuse GGG from risking Undisputed.

Again, Canelo would’ve still had to have seen GGG for all the belts so it merely means GGG bent over to Oscar...literally... to make that fight sooner..which would’ve happened anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                Cmon dude. Make a poll and ask posters if they remember wanting GGG to be Undisputed. Do you know how many people said GGG would beat BJS? Clearly you’re trolling or not being honest. BJS himself said to Eubank Jr.’s face that GGG would beat them both on the same night... get out of here with this “nobody wanted to see.”

Do you know how many Crawford fans wanted to see him fight Indongo or Burns for unifications that led to Undisputed? BJs has way more skills than Indongo or Burns, so stop with the excuses to excuse GGG from risking Undisputed.

Again, Canelo would’ve still had to have seen GGG for all the belts so it merely means GGG bent over to Oscar...literally... to make that fight sooner..which would’ve happened anyways
                But he is right.... And which opinions you referring to? Overall or just this forum?

GGG acted like he cared about unifying so much, but fans was ready for the Canelo fight. We waiting long enough if you can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  But he is right.... And which opinions you referring to? Overall or just this forum?

GGG acted like he cared about unifying so much, but fans was ready for the Canelo fight. We waiting long enough if you can remember.
                  ggg should have postponed the canelo fight to fight saunders. that is what they are saying. i dont think thats a very rational thing to expect.

Comment

"They are offering life changing money but it's not just about that because it would be a big risk for me." -billy joe saunders

"They are not chucking peanuts around but I'm not going in there just to pick the money up." -billy joe saunders

""I will fight him but I would like it to be in England..." -billy joe saunders

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      "Yeah let's wait until my body starts breaking down, then I'll start fighting top threats." ****ing moron.
                      This dudes actually been plugging this weird concept that Golovkin deliberately aged himself for a while now. Beyond bizarre, and utterly ignoring the actual history. Yet ask him which actual titlist or titlists Golovkin could have fought that he didn't try to and he simply hasn't got an answer. Like GGG coulda just upped and fought anyone he wanted at any time he chose.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-23-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X