Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davison Feels The Pressure, More So Than Suit, Got To Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Leave off mate, dont you know Ben's a total genius? Remember how he told us how Anthony Yarde was a much more skillful fighter than Kovalev and how he'd likely win in about 9 rounds. That was some serious inside knowledge. I think i speak for everyone when I say "impressed".. 👍
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Completely agree with Ben especially when you couple that with Wilder's lack of skills. I don't see how the third bout goes in Wilder's favor. Also, some of you guys need to stop with this glove conspiracy. Wilder lost and lost badly. Gloves have nothing to do with a lack of skill and inability to counter or fight off the back foot.

Comment

Sounds like windmill should hire Davison and get the inside scoop on the gypsy king from someone who knows.

Comment

Wilder got lazy, that’s what happened. He stopped doing road work, against opponents he doesn’t bounce, there’s no pep in his step, he just steps straight back when his opponents advance, he doesn’t give angles, he doesn’t circle, he doesn’t punch in combination, he had no use for the left hook, he doesn’t work on the inside, I could go on and on. Wilder won the title and stopped fighting like a champion. The majority of fighters he faced after the 2nd defence was either ahead on points or neck and neck. Wilder is lazy and stubborn and that’s his problem

Comment

Leave off mate, dont you know Ben's a total genius? Remember how he told us how Anthony Yarde was a much more skillful fighter than Kovalev and how he'd likely win in about 9 rounds. That was some serious inside knowledge. I think i speak for everyone when I say "impressed".. 👍
            Ben came up with the “empty the tank” strategy for Tunde

Comment

Fight 3 is all that matters! Fury just woke a sleeping Giant! This will be the most dangerous Wilder we will see!!! Wilder will go super saiyan the first fight!

Comment

I can’t keep up with all the excuses anymore. Wasn’t it Wilder they said he didn’t perform as well as he should have in the 1st fight due to the magnitude of that event. He was rushing his shots and had too much adrenaline going? Now his trainer states that was the issue in the rematch. Wasn’t it Wilder in every interview leading up to the fight state he lives for these moments, it’s his destiny, he was predestined, and he speaks things into existence.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Ben came up with the “empty the tank” strategy for Tunde
                  Word is that he noticed that before Sergey threw a jab hes left eye twitched twice , so they built their strategy around that. Only that night Kovalev had a lazy eye and instead sniffed and raised hes right eyebrow and this threw Yardes timing off completely..

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Wilder got lazy, that’s what happened. He stopped doing road work, against opponents he doesn’t bounce, there’s no pep in his step, he just steps straight back when his opponents advance, he doesn’t give angles, he doesn’t circle, he doesn’t punch in combination, he had no use for the left hook, he doesn’t work on the inside, I could go on and on. Wilder won the title and stopped fighting like a champion. The majority of fighters he faced after the 2nd defence was either ahead on points or neck and neck. Wilder is lazy and stubborn and that’s his problem
                    Yeah, i remember reading he didn't do roadwork. He done some weights for hes legs instead. I know from experience that running gives you a kind of strength that weights just can't, it's different and shows up when you try to do anything athletic. I'm not sure why this is, but all non roadwork guys (Haye included) have that wide eyed exhausted, stiff look after 3 rounds at a decent pace.
                    Last edited by Mindgames; 03-22-2020, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Yeah, i remember reading he didn't do roadwork. He done some weights for hes legs instead. I know from experience that running gives you a kind of strength that weights just can't, it's different and shows up when you try to do anything athletic. I'm not sure why this is, but all non roadwork guys (Haye included) have that wide eyed exhausted, stiff look after 3 rounds at a decent pace.
                      I didn't know wilder didn't do roadwork. Of course running builds a different type of fitness than weights, different energy system work too.

Comment

Working...
                      X