Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Why Would I Talk To Hearn on Fury? Pulev Will KO Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to tell y'all that Warren and Arum were not on the same page when it came to a Fury/Joshua showdown. Frank, wants it while Bob does not. Bob would rather continue his working relationship with Haymon rather than dealing with DAZN.

That fight will be very difficult to make if it's in the U.S. Anyhow because of DAZN's involvement. Bob wants it in Las Vegas while Eddie Hearn wants it in the U.K. Which is a major deal breaker.

Comment

Hey come on now once AJ and Pulev step into that 53' x 53' ring we all know who's gonna get KO'ed

Comment

Genuinely...... don't take Pulev lightly if you are a Joshua fan.

With the Ruiz rematch Joshua took it well, went away and worked....... but Hearn and the whole team knew Ruiz was not training (don't think these people do not have spies and know what's going on).

Pulev has been flying under the radar for a while now...... knowing for two years who he will be facing. Pulev is in-shape and will come to win I have no doubt.

People saying this is an easy fight do not know boxing...... if Joshua takes care of Pulev in good fashion it's another top 10 and good oponent on the CV. (I just wish he done it in April and got Usyk out the way as well, and opened up the big fight with Fury)

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          When Bob talks, people listen, things happen! A true legend...
          The Bobfather runs boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            So nearly 39 year old Pulev, with only 14 KOs in 28 wins is going to KO Joshua? If it weren't Arum saying it, I'd say he DKSAB. But since it's him, I'll say he's getting old and senile.
            It's just Bob trying to sell the fight. He doesn't even believe what he's saying but as Pulev's promoter, is going to try to make it look like less of a mismatch than it really is.

Comment

The same Joshua nut huggers who defend this fight and claim it’s a good competitive bout are the same ones getting offended at Pulev’s promoter saying Pulev will win.

Comment

"Fury Joshua will never happen"
                Boxing Scene
                Please please qoute Arum
                I wanna know excuses he's gonna use when the actual Fight gets signed lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  We're gonna have a long, tiresome Bowe Lewis situation here aren't we? And then wonder why boxing is starting to lose out to MMA in the younger markets.
                  I am afraid you are absolutely correct. What a shame!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    It makes the strategy easier knowing the head is softest part on Mr muscles. AJ is now self aware too. He didn't jump on Andy, and when he got close, he got hurt. Running is not a confident look.
                    No, but Andy has the fastest hands in the division, and an iron chin. Pulev is slow, and there's no way he takes Joshuas power. It's come about 5 years too late for Pulev I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Lol Bob is such a salty old turd. I have no doubt Hearn has made an enquiry and is classing that as progress and Arum and fish Eyes Warren are just ignoring him and then claiming hearn has made no contact. These guys are professional liars and exaggerators. All of them.
                      I think Frank Warren is more genuine though.

Comment

Working...
                      X