Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Why Would I Talk To Hearn on Fury? Pulev Will KO Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If AJ loses to Pulev his career is washed. However, I just can’t see this happening.

I think AJ wins but he probably goes the distance and fights safely the whole time. He is just too athletic for Pulev.

Comment

After seeing AJ quit against the Buffet King anything is possible

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        So, you're saying a fit 39 Pulev can't do what a taco crushing, tamale gorging, chips & salsa eating guy did?? The same guy who was fat & slow chasing down running AJ in the 2nd fight?? Lol!
        Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying! Pulev will NOT KO Joshua. Ya dig?

Comment

Tyson will fight who he chooses, no matter what the old bloke says. His quote should really be ‘I don’t need to speak to Hearn because I actually don’t have any say in who he fights, I just do the promotion once he tells me what he wants’.

Paulev will KO him? Okay, well let’s remember what a dangerous, credible, top rank fighter he is when he is spread out on the canvas and give AJ some props.

Comment

I never said Pulev would win, but he's going to swing for the fences. Why not? The crystal is in there and everybody knows it. He might even get caught reaching.

Comment

Comment

Even if Joshua wins against Pulev, i believe Fury will be the A side here considering he'still unbeaten. Hearn will suffer in negotiation for venue it self...

Comment

There’s a big question mark next to Joshua’s name for sure. He got knocked out and then moved on the verge of running in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                    Tyson will fight who he chooses, no matter what the old bloke says. His quote should really be ‘I don’t need to speak to Hearn because I actually don’t have any say in who he fights, I just do the promotion once he tells me what he wants’.

Paulev will KO him? Okay, well let’s remember what a dangerous, credible, top rank fighter he is when he is spread out on the canvas and give AJ some props.
                    Exactly right, if anyone thinks Arum or Warren are telling Fury anything they are crazy, they might ask, if brave they might offer an opinion at most. You really think Arum wanted Fury to face Schwarz? I get the feeling once Tyson or big John make a decision, thats it.

Probably the same with Joshua, ultimately he calls the shots, I'd imagine the difference with Joshua is he doesn't come from a boxing family so probably relies more on Hearn's advice which I very much doubt the Furys would.

Comment

Pulev is a competent fighter but he got blown out in his last world title fight when he was in his prime, against a Wlad that was showing signs of his age (he failed to KO Bryant Jennings in his next fight, then lost, retired, lost, and retired again).

Pulev last looked impressive in 2016 when he beat Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                      X