Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: By Third Round, My Legs Was Fully Gone; Surprised I Went That Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody forced a costume on him, it was his choice.
    That excuse is lame.

Comment

I traded the tribute to men and women [for] my title
      It's black people's fault he lost?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Bullocks! Tyson Phooey loves licking chocolate.

Tyson Fury should of worn a Ski-mask, Kenny Bayless practically brought handcuffs by all the clinching he allowed the Gypsy-Bum to get away with.
        You're just jealous that it was Fury sodomising Wilder and not you.

Fury did your boy wrong. Went in raw.

Comment

Hahahahaha! He needs to take a stfu pill and take a lie down.

Comment

The biggest problem here is the fact that Wilder was blocking the punches with his face. I think he needs to change the game plan next time.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Looking at that costume now, Im thinking the 40 pounds is an exaggeration. I want to see those lying phaggots weigh it.

Its only the helmet, shoulders, top piece and a cape. There isnt even pants for it.

Wilder was talking some BS about how the battery pack for the lights weighed it down. This isnt 1945, LED lights are not hard to power. The lights dont even blink or anything, they just stay on the whole time. There is nothing complex about the lights in his costume. He is exaggerating chit now.
              THIS.

Let's not forget the fact that toothpicks are thicker than Wilder's legs.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Lol .. you're as bad as he is!

First ... that stupid play-suit he was wearing doesn't weigh anywhere near 40lbs.

Second ... even if it did, a 230lb professional athlete could walk maybe 70 yards wearing a 40lb body suit without any ill effects whatsoever.

This is desperate stuff from a guy who believed his own hype, and the bullshit that people around him have been whispering in his ear for years, and still can't face reality.
                Don't see how any of that addresses the fact that Wilder takes full blame for his stupid suit.

He's not a bright guy, I'm sure he does blame the suit more than himself, but he's not trying to pass the buck or lighten his blame, he's explaining and answering questions.

I just defended Josh for the same exact thing. Y'all're a bit ridiculous.

'But, you know, again, it’s nobody’s fault but mine' get ignored because y'all're a bit like women and will pick up anything to cast shade with.

Dudes answering questions and ending it with I accept full credit for my failure are not making excuses, they're just answering.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Read the articles instead of paying attention to what his haters claim he's making excuses about.

Dude's just answering questions, he takes the blame still.
                  I'll tell you one thing... People don't generally realize how much extra weight affects you.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                    Wilder still a little punch drunk from getting hit with the hand wraps all night long. The costume was irrelevant, it was the gloves that had Wilder off kilter all night long.

I initially gave Tyson his props, but apun further investigation it's seems that he had some sort of flappy glove gimmick going on which allowed him to hit Wilder without the padding in front of his glove.

The Video of the glove gimmick cheat is out there and available for any coc-sucker to see if u just google "Tyson fury flappy glove"
                    Once a cheat, always a cheat I guess !

Not to mention his sparring partners were complaining about how he removed cousion from his gloves during sparring. SMDH
                    These cheats never learn their lesson.
                    Lol!!! Sure Wilder will add this pile of crap to his Excuse/Conspiracy list!!! If it were true Wilders face would have looked like Cottos after Margarito pounded him!!

Comment

• Bwaaaaa, bwaaaaaa, bwaaaaaaaa... It was his trainer's fault because he threw in the towel... It was the ref's fault because he didn't protect him... It was the suit's fault because it was heavy... I"m just waiting for this stupid whining b-tch to say that it's also Fury's fault because he actually fought instead of just standing still with his hands down so that Mr "I have a very high boxing IQ but nobody gives me credit" could do something.
                      Dignified in defeat, in accordance with his character.

Comment

Working...
                      X