Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before Fury Won no on he was saying “HWs are the kings of boxing” but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    If they faced Fury in a real street fight they kill easily so yea that would mean they would be the Kings of combat but ppl don’t see it like that it’s not about thats why Weights were invented p4p so etc and p4p Fury is not the best it’s not just me saying that it’s fighters, experts media Canelo is p4p the best boxer in the world get it?

For crying out loud even Fury has gone public in saying canelo is p4p the best not need to lie to yourselves.
    There's P4P then there's reality. Seems you're having difficulty realising there's a difference between the two. Reality is Fury would beat the **** out of Canelo in a boxing match, so in the real world Fury is a better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      There's P4P then there's reality. Seems you're having difficulty realising there's a difference between the two. Reality is Fury would beat the **** out of Canelo in a boxing match, so in the real world Fury is a better boxer.
      Damn you’re ignorant

Boxing is a sport not a street fight boxing invented p4p so if you don’t like it then you shouldn’t be following boxing go watch some bar room fighting and Fury might be thebkig there but boxing is a sport and boxing says Canelo is the p4p best.

Facts

If you want “real world” then go watch some street fights there’s no p4p there maybe that’s more you’re style.

I know it eats at you guys that the face of the sport is Canelo but that’s just the way things are.
      Last edited by kidbazooka; 02-25-2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

As soon as Fury won “Now HWs are the kings of boxing” lol

I can guarantee had it been Wilder who won not one of those posters would say that ****tt they’ll just move on to BJs or smith and call them the best in the world.

Too predictable.
        Uh, the whole “heavyweight is not the consolation prize/participation trophy of boxing divisions” was started by the ldbc.
        Who needed to make a big deal about the division as it is(was) one of the few in which they actually had more than one relevant fighter in.

Comment

Damn you’re ignorant

Boxing is a sport not a street fight boxing invented p4p so if you don’t like it then you shouldn’t be following boxing go watch some bar room fighting and Fury might be thebkig there but boxing is a sport and boxing says Canelo is the p4p best.

Facts

If you want “real world” then go watch some street fights there’s no p4p there maybe that’s more you’re style.

I know it eats at you guys that the face of the sport is Canelo but that’s just the way things are.
          Boxing invented P4P because nobody gave a **** about the smaller divisions.

You're the one that's butthurt. Look at this thread with you crying.

Comment

Ok I’ll play along.

So can you please explaine to me why Oscar, Floyd, Manny and Canelo have become bigger more popular and richer than any HW of the last 15-20 yrs?

See I know you so badly want Fury to be the face of boxing but he’s not Fury himself as well as promoters and fighters admit Canelo is the face of boxing so how do you explaine that?
            Fury isn't the face of boxing quite yet but he is very close to being it..

Comment

I think that all a myth. The Kings vary.

Comment

But before the fight people like Kellerman were saying the division is back.

Comment

Ok I’ll play along.

So can you please explaine to me why Oscar, Floyd, Manny and Canelo have become bigger more popular and richer than any HW of the last 15-20 yrs?

See I know you so badly want Fury to be the face of boxing but he’s not Fury himself as well as promoters and fighters admit Canelo is the face of boxing so how do you explaine that?
                  I don't know man, Canelo is huge no doubt but no fight of his has ever made the splash in the mainstream the way that Fury VS Wilder 2 did. Well, only against Floyd but that didn't fair too well. I think Canelo never speaking fluent English hurt his marketability in the states, he could've been bigger.

Comment

you dont even spend time on here praising your favourite fighters, you just get salty whenever a white man wins.

look, we know how the women spread their legs for the conquistadors and prefer not to date 5 foot 2 men south of the border, but theres no need to take it out on an entire race of people because you cant get laid and your sister/mother likes em tall, big d1cked and american (REAL american lol).

i reckon youre the kinda masoschist little cuck that jerks off furiously watching aj decision ruiz over and over. aj is your daddy and master, took the only reason you follow the hw division and beat him to a pulp.

Comment

anyone not surprised AT ALL that a guy from a nation where everyone is five foot nothing and 130 pounds soaking WET is dissing people who actually have big men champions in boxing?

g4y crush on ryan garcia, i bet you cant wait to see his cherry popped in the ring, hopefully on cinco de maya whatever the f that stupid holiday is.

Comment

Working...
                      X