No announcement yet.

OMG I weight as much as Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted the attention, im not upset about my weight

Last edited by AlexKid; 02-18-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Can you fcuking believe it how does a giant weight 250?

Im not even fat enough to have a beer belly, im 6 foot and I look like a middleweight/LHW

Im gonna die of heart failure.

Why am I so fcuking dense?
      Stop drinking .... kok nectar..... get a job.... wash your culo....

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I ignore both of those idiots
        The rule of law.... biblical. Laws of Moses. I’ll place you in a top la firm. They rep my miney and I direct them.

Who benefits. Implications of setting presidents not. Black Obana bull chit.... I believe in states rights. Not big welfare states. I come from nothing. I can read. The constitution of the USA

You tell me why I gotta pay for roads. Parks and taxed. For being born in the USA.

Btw I got tax bills I gotta pay before I renounce my citizen ship. Israel won’t grant me citizen chips. Less I pay to keep my worth. I hate lazy feeble people

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          The rule of law.... biblical. Laws of Moses. I’ll place you in a top la firm. They rep my miney and I direct them.

Who benefits. Implications of setting presidents not. Black Obana bull chit.... I believe in states rights. Not big welfare states. I come from nothing. I can read. The constitution of the USA

You tell me why I gotta pay for roads. Parks and taxed. For being born in the USA.

Btw I got tax bills I gotta pay before I renounce my citizen ship. Israel won’t grant me citizen chips. Less I pay to keep my worth. I hate lazy feeble people
          Gotta pay a tax bill... So, you literally have to pay to be Jewish?

Maybe that British soccer player was right

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Gotta pay a tax bill... So, you literally have to pay to be Jewish?

Maybe that British soccer player was right
            I some times wish I was a broke disk m o do. But japan don’t like broke people .

If Siablo o Kozono showed up without a job.... he’s getting sent back to his island.

Siablo would starve up in Tokyo, in my hood. Cops would arrest him and send him on his punk azz toe jam Jamaican way...

Mods. I am merely pointing out facts.

Jews vs Jamaicans. Nothing racist here. Contributions to humanity.

Let me tell you this. ... if you had kids you could not take care of... you’d hang me yourself.

Butler big boss butler know He BW we be she be Nik

Die feeding your old your young. Flossing glossing

Mods wil van me if I adds the fizactd that Cambodians moved outta my ex hood. Beer 4 th were Koreans. Beee

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              I just wanted the attention, im not upset about my weight

Who is that fuking chick bro she's seriously testing my no fap self control right now. What i wouldn't give for five mins alone with her on a bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                Who is that fuking chick bro she's seriously testing my no fap self control right now. What i wouldn't give for five mins alone with her on a bed.
                lmao I mean she's pretty I guess but I'm not feeling tempted to fap just looking at that pic

I think you're just really horny because of no fap. How long so far?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  lmao I mean she's pretty I guess but I'm not feeling tempted to fap just looking at that pic

Hahaha you might be right man, 15 days and counting. Just something about her face arouses me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I would quite happily suck the farts out of her arse.

Comment

Hahaha you might be right man, 15 days and counting. Just something about her face arouses me.
                      I stopped watching **** completely but straight up no fapping is difficult. It was a waste of my time and energy more than anything else, so I'm glad to be done with it.

I did experience some benefits when I no fapped for a while, and I might try again later.

I would quite happily suck the farts out of her arse.
                      Yeesh

Comment

Working...
                      X