Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Industry Question! Crawford 154 Champ or Spence 147 Undisputed?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Industry Question! Crawford 154 Champ or Spence 147 Undisputed?!!

Seems like all of the PBC forces and affiliates are throwing shade at Terrence Crawford. I told you all.

All of you need to drop the Welterweight narrative.

I’ve been a poster to always hype newer challenges and weights, dating back to GGG (petition) to go to PBC at 168. Nobody listened.

The best way to change the narrative is THAT CRAWFORD NOW NEEDS TO JUMP TO 154 at HIS AGE. Attempt greatness.

Should Crawford beat Teixeira and become WBO Champ. IMHO it is better than any of the redundant Welterweight hype the PBC prolonged since Thurman 2015. Swift Garcia said 154 in 3 more fights. Porter can do 154.

Enough with 147. Lingering in 2 years, maybe less, is Vergil Ortiz for which the time comes will be a solid contender for a shot. In fact Ortiz vs Munguia in 2-3 years will be a mega fight!! Remember this!

So it’s 2020 boys! Let’s keep it moving. Enough with Welterweight drama. Let’s follow Crawford to 154. The PBC boys will have to move up eventually. Don’t feel bad the Welterweight age wasn’t what it was supposed to be. Blame Haymon whom had various Champs at 147 but couldn’t fork over one to ESPN. A Champ, not B+, like Molina Jr. Or Felix Diaz.
    Crawford as new 154 Champ - P4P 1-2 reinstatement
    50.00%
    Spence 147 Undisputed vs Haymon structuring?
    50.00%
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 01-09-2020, 04:09 AM.

This post makes alot of sense and I agree.
    Keep it moving.
    Bud is good enough to jump up another level so fuk all the pbc gimps that won't fight the man.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      This post makes alot of sense and I agree.
      Keep it moving.
      Bud is good enough to jump up another level so fuk all the pbc gimps that won't fight the man.
      ... 154, also, is PBC dominated...

Comment

Better question- will this fight happen?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Lol. Will Fox PBC acknowledge the 154 WBO? If they do, shows how Fox PBC conspired to fool the public at 147. However, Fox execs and Haymon know that Spence’s accident has dramatically changed business planning. They might now start acknowledging the WBO?

What’s that got to do with anything? Hurd is unbelievably still trying to make 154. In 1-2 years as Crawford is new 154, Hurd will be stopped. Can’t abuse the body as such, and Jrock showed how quickness is an advantage. Lara is losing steam, getting old, not busy enough. I got Crawford beating Lara in 1-2 years. Trout? Passed it. Crawford beats him too. Jermell and Jrock, those are the fights, new gen narrative for Crawford. Spence will also move up. Haymon knows Spence vs Jermell will get many people talking how friends won’t fight, more noise than Jacobs vs Andrade whom too are boys but won’t fight each other.

Industry will back Spence if PBc doesn’t acknowledge the 154 WBO. Nothing new!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            Yes you are right.
            Damn PBC running chit from 147-154.
            It's not a good outlook for Bud at the moment.

Comment

All boxers should fight at their best most effective weight. Not to light or they will be drained. Not to heavy or they will be fighting naturally bigger harder hitting stronger men. To move up to a weight class that a boxer does not belong in is not daring to be great. It's being foolish. Look what happened to Mikey, Donaire and Gonzalez when they move up too far above the weight they should fight at. Crawford has moved up twice already and he is not even a big welterweight. Men stop growing long before they are 30 so Crawford is not getting any bigger. Crawford just had a much harder fight than expected with an average welterweight. I don't think he can take over 154. It's a strong weight class especially with Jermell Charlo in it. Crawford weighed 157 on fight night the last time I saw a fight night weight on him. Jermell weighs 168 pounds on fight night and is very lean and hard at that weight. He is a big powerful 154 pounder and much bigger than Crawford. You saw the kind of power he has last fight. What makes you think Crawford can beat a damn good younger fighter like Jermell who is so much bigger than himself? J Rock would not be easy either. Crawford should stay at his best fighting weight of 147.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                AWhat makes you think Crawford can beat a damn good younger fighter like Jermell who is so much bigger than himself? J Rock would not be easy either. Crawford should stay at his best fighting weight of 147.
                Ummm... Crawford can acclimate the weight and prepare for 154? Lol. Stupid questions mayne.

Comment

Working...
                X